Amateur Poker Association & Tour Community Poker Forum
December 13, 2017, 13:55:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Home Help Login Register
Pages: 1 ... 15 [16]
Print
Author Topic: The Joker in Vegas  (Read 28024 times)
Joker161
Staker Licensed Player
Silver Member

jhsch on 888

« Reply #225 on: July 11, 2016, 04:30:18 AM »

Good couple of levels. I struggle to remember Omaha hands. There was one where I had AAQ7 and I hit the nut flush on the river. I got called on the flop and the river so it was quite lucrative. I"m going to have to type as I go because I can"t remember the others. I"m on about 28k. Bits and bobs after that, and then a really big hand. I raised it pre with KK86. I get two callers. Flop is 844. Check, check then I bet the pot. I get one caller. Turn is a two and there are two hearts and two diamonds. He bets big putting me all-in. I have a think. I didn"t think he had a four; he is quite loose and has shown a couple of bluffs already. Pushing with a flush draw? I decide to call and read him right - he had QQ and a flush draw. He said he didn"t want me to call. He hits the flush on the river. Shame, I would have been well chipped up if I had swerved it. Off to dinner now.
Joker161
Staker Licensed Player
Silver Member

jhsch on 888

« Reply #226 on: July 11, 2016, 21:37:45 PM »

A friend from work is in Vegas for a couple of days. I had breakfast with him and then persuaded him to play the fun $65 11am tournament here at the Mirage. Twenty runners, he managed 11th and I was out in 9th. I was getting short and kept saying to myself "when you finally push, make sure you are first in". Two hands later a loose player raises and I go all-in with AJs. She has AK. Skills. Off to the pool now for the first time this week and then my one posh dinner this week with said friend. I"ll probably play cash after I check out tomorrow morning, as is tradition. By the way, I hear we have a new Prime Minister. As you do.
s4ooter
Staker Licensed Player
Platinum Member

@s4ooter

« Reply #227 on: July 11, 2016, 22:16:13 PM »

Have a great time Joe, wish you all the best!!

Team Gotham - The Joker

Serial APAT Underachiever
Pages: 1 ... 15 [16]
Print
Jump to: