Author Topic: Invasion Yarm 2017 - It's for Charity (honest!)  (Read 4256 times)

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
Invasion Yarm 2017 - It's for Charity (honest!)
« on: October 21, 2016, 12:32:43 PM »
OK, I know this is early notice but the braver souls of APAT have been known to risk the barren wastelands of the northern hinterlands of the UK....especially in a good cause.

Yes....it"s time to plan another invasion of Yarm... spiritual home of the dread Stockton Massive.

Lucy Amos has scheduled a Charity Poker night at the G Stockton on Friday 14th July 2017 and this seems like a reasonable excuse (if one were needed) for a weekend away.

This was a great success this year...I think, I don"t remember much :)...and over **£1500** was raised

For those of a like mind, the most reasonable hotel is the Premier Inn Stockton West where rooms can be found at very reasonable prices if booked early. (Not yet...perhaps in early 2017 or when they have a sale on.)

Hi-jinks, large drinks and sports betting can be expected.

Be there or...you know the rest.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2017, 12:36:27 PM by Paulie_D »
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: Invasion Yarm 2017 - It's for Charity (honest!)
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 12:58:56 PM »
Always a great weekend, with a fantastic night for charity thrown in to boot.

Everyone is welcome, if you have any questions grab me on here or facebook and I will be more than happy to have a chat with people.
England C Captain 2012
World Team Champions England 2013

Luthee13

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 19:15:44 PM »
Raise! For Jack - Silver Medallists 2019!

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 19:53:40 PM »

Ocasionally the opportunity comes about to mix doing something you love, with a really good cause. This is one of those times.
We are donating all our winnings from the APAT World Championship of Amateur Poker Main Event to Clic Sergeant, before the "Raise! For Jack" Charity Poker Event. in July this year up in Stockton, where every single penny of the money raised will be donated to this great charity.
Below are links to just giving pages for our fundraising, the link for the "Raise! For Jack" Charity Poker Event page on facebook and a link to the APAT official website.
Anyone who wants to come down and rail us or even get involved with the great festival itself from 8-17th April or come up and play in the Charity poker event on 14th July 2017, would be more than welcome. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask

There is a video, that I have no clue how to post on here!
England C Captain 2012
World Team Champions England 2013

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 12:33:55 PM »

There is a video, that I have no clue how to post on here!

Stick it on YouTube then and link that.
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”