Author Topic: The Fossil does Vegas  (Read 328521 times)

ian.ski309

• Gold Member
Re: The Fossil does Vegas
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2011, 11:47:55 AM »
Just read this from start to finish. Great read.
APAT European Team Championships 2009 - Gold Medal

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling." - Ambrose Pierce

Erimus

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2011, 19:16:47 PM »
Ty for reading Ian glad u enjoyed it.

As i said i will try and keep this up date with any happenings in my world, but dont be expecting too many fireworks.
Last week made £80 in live poker ft bubble at Gala £30 profit got a saver,  free game tomorrow, 2cd at Rileys Thursday and £30 profit in a home game on Friday night, we usually play some £5 or £10 turbo sngs, have a few beers and the host cooks a curry or chilli its a good night out.

Before Vegas, i had gone through all the sites I had cash on and emptied them all for some spending money plus had to lend my son a bit, left $100 on Stars and played a couple today, got a 312/3500 in the bigger $5 for a double up, usual ak v 99 lose a race gg.

Also played the 2k5 gtee had 60 bigs left 9/150 lost a race with 99 v kj down to 30 bigs, and just spewed the lot of 3 off the cash with 25 bigs A5 v AK why does the big blind and chip leader wake up there with AK, could of and should of folded.

Looking for a site to deposit on, probably be 888, had a bit of success on there the last few months, except in the Apat league, ran like a 3 legged donkey in them games.

Wifes MS playing up today she cant feel her torso at all, and unable to taste any food, dont know how she copes with this horrid condition, hoping to get a motomed machine for home soon, basically its an excersise bike with a motor so it does the work, but she gets a bit of excersise.

Thats your lot for the time being any more news will update later.

GL AND RUN GOOD.

PHIL_TC

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2011, 11:16:14 AM »
Official request to change the title of this blog to the "Tales of the Stockton luckbox" please  ;) x
Winner of 1 gold, 2 silver & 1 bronze medals.
Proud member of team England '11 & '12 (Home Internationals) & team APAT  '11

Now pretty much poker retired, but available to help feed / sub the APAT server hamsters now & again.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=101148

Erimus

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2011, 12:01:50 PM »

Official request to change the title of this blog to the "Tales of the Stockton luckbox" please  ;) x

If last nights game was televised it would of been a master class in tight aggressive sng play.
Mind you the dealer was a bit dodgy (hang on a minute).
I refute all allegations of cheating, chip dumping and other insults hurled in my general direction, and I am currently consulting my lawyer regarding comments made.

PHIL_TC

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2011, 12:21:59 PM »
 ::)

I personally love our hand...

Me : "I"ve got a 2"
You : "So have I"
Me : "With a Jack kicker?"
You "So have I"
You "Oh.. and for some reason another 4 stuck to the Jack..."
Me "I have no 3rd card Brian... you win again then, out kicked by a backup kicker  :P"

Shocking!  :-* x

Now pretty much poker retired, but available to help feed / sub the APAT server hamsters now & again.

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2011, 15:51:44 PM »

If last nights game was televised it would of been a master class in tight aggressive sng play.
I refute all allegations of cheating, chip dumping and other insults hurled in my general direction, and I am currently consulting my lawyer regarding comments made.

Piss off, dealing yourself 3 cards more than once and getting to showdown with all 3 still there, beating AA and 56s with AQ off (LUCKBOX) AND mysteriously getting one of your best mates to fold everytime you 3 bet him pre....

England C Captain 2012
World Team Champions England 2013

PHIL_TC

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2011, 16:03:32 PM »

Piss off, dealing yourself 3 cards more than once and getting to showdown with all 3 still there, beating AA and 56s with AQ off (LUCKBOX) AND mysteriously getting one of your best mates to fold everytime you 3 bet him pre....

4/5 sooted Stu... i wasnt that good  ;D

Erimus

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2011, 16:07:26 PM »

Putting it like that, i demand a stewards enquiry.
Ste correctly folded when i 3 bet cos i always have it, as you know.

Erimus

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2011, 16:09:31 PM »
Had a good week this week on the poker front, played 2 live games ft bubbled at local G, not a massive achievement only 24 runners I think no cash received.

Played the usual game at Riley"s on Thursday won that for £55, although there was a few dodgy happenings with my dealing, dealt myself 3 cards twice 4s both times, didn"t realise on both occasions until showdown, the said card had no bearing on the hands other than it should of been the burn card, but as it had got to showdown the hands played out.

I am not clever enough to cheat, but it was all good fun and next week I am not dealing.

As I said in the above posts been playing a few 2k guaranteed on stars 2 rebuys, 1 add on, I usually reg just before the add on period and treat it as a $ 20 deep stack, average chip stacks are usually around 9/10k.

I have played  4 or 5 of these this week with a couple of min cashes, going out to the usual race when set to at least min cash, I have actually changed my mindset regarding the min cash and tried to be more aggro around the bubble stage to try and build a stack.

Last nights effort was a case in point I managed to double up twice around the bubble stage and got a decent stack, to cut a long story short was chip leader until the final 4 then lost a race for 2.5m chips 99 v KQ which would of give me 60% of chips in play, ended up pushing with A rag 15 bigs got called by a bigger A and lost so finished 4th for $998.

Also played a couple of $15 sngs which I won for $120 so just over $1k last night happy days.

Went to see Boro win as well yesterday, so all in all a good Saturday.

Christmas tree is done, cards are written off to my mams for tea, will play last league game tonight, plus the stars 2k see if lightning can strike twice, be lucky.

PHIL_TC

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2011, 16:21:19 PM »

Played the usual game at Riley"s on Thursday won that for £55, although there was a few dodgy happenings with my dealing, dealt myself 3 cards against Phil who [ ] took it well twice 4s both times, didn"t realise on both occasions until showdown, the said card had no bearing on the hands other than [X] massively tilting Phil it should of been the burn card, but as it had got to showdown the hands played out.

FYP  ;D

Nice cash last night Brian.. see you online tonight for the final game and probs Tuesday if I can get there with work x
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 16:23:21 PM by PHIL_TC »

Erimus

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2011, 20:41:42 PM »
Midweek report coming in. A bit more run good aswell.

I played the local G last night and got a 3rd for £110, knockout hand slightly sick, me a8 v a5 standard shoves and calls at this stage flop 772 turn 2 ok split pot then river 5 gg me.
Happy with 3rd place as i made a schoolboy error earlier when trying to raise 2.5 bigs raised it by 15 instead and ran into kk lol i had 99 so grinded out a 20 bb stack for 3rd so happy with that.

Played the $3k5 deepstack on 888 today managed to get 5000 chips in with KK v A8 he had 3k2, hit my set but  he managed to river the straight blinds are 10/20 just love 888, but recovered to actually win it for $1032 so happy days.

Family news, my son has just got a new job with a double up in Salary really pleased for him. and proud, he will have to commute to leeds for now but if it goes ok he will probably move down there, be glad to get my house back.

So have gone from small roll on two sites to over $1k2 on each of them, happy days.

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2011, 21:00:58 PM »
Well done - now accept my friend request on FB so I can abuse you properly  ;D ;D ;D

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2011, 12:45:54 PM »

Well done - now accept my friend request on FB so I can abuse you properly  ;D ;D ;D

its ok ger, he is already getting plenty of stick.

old luckbox!!!
England C Captain 2012

pokerpops

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2011, 14:01:40 PM »

its ok ger, he is already getting plenty of stick.

old luckbox!!!

Bri was sat to my immediate left on that G final table which helps to explain how I built my stack from c10k at the start of it to over 20k...  ;) ;)

He then woke up with AK on the button when I open shoved A2  >:(

Higlight of the final table was Nathan the Gala dealer betting the 4KK flop and getting a call and thenbluff shoving his A9 on a 4KK4 turn... no surprise to find the other guy holding a King...
Just an old bloke living the dream

Proud to be an APAT Forum Team member 2013
Prouder still of being part of the Raise for Jack team, Silver medalists 2019

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2011, 14:23:30 PM »
hope you are mentally prepared for the abuse tonight brian mate!! theres a storm coming :p
England C Captain 2012