Author Topic: The Fossil does Vegas  (Read 330732 times)

Erimus

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
Re: The Fossil does Vegas
« Reply #480 on: June 21, 2014, 23:33:44 PM »
Thanks Craig and Rodders, was nice to meet you last week Craig,and will see you in a few weeks Steve, bokked myself on final table by looking at flight prices for Vegas this week, lesson learned.

We now have 2, 2k guarantees on a Friday night here in Teesside,one is unconditional and the other is guarenteed at 30 players, the G overlayed £185, whilst Rainbows pot was £2k1, be interesting to see how these two games compete in the next few weeks.

Rainbow is my preferred choice on a Friday, it got 52 runners and for the first time in a few weeks didn"t have to re enter which is always a bonus.

I was gifted a full double up by a new player with a turned nut flush, he just jammed the Q high flop for 6k drawing dead which I will take.

Upset a younger player when I jammed all in blind on blind 13 bigs effective, I had him covered with Q5, he had 99, flop QQ5, all about timing, he wasn"t very pleased, he said he nearly folded because all I ever play is Aces, oh well cover blown.

Chipped up nicely and reached the final table with 25 bigs, lost a few trying to bust a Shortstack with 12 left, standard.

Unfortunately two flips later  I finished 7th, £6 profit, King of the min cashes strikes again.

I don"t usually get involved in any chat online but was bored and I had accidentally upset a Russian guy tonight when my A3 beat his KQ, and he berated me for the next 10 mins, I think he was getting pretty angry as I kept chatting away in a civilised way to him and he just kept hurling abuse at me, was more interesting than the poker tbh, it was a $5 cubed, karma decided to split us just as our bromance was blossoming he had AA I had QQ, stars software had seen our blossoming friendship and decided to cut it off midstream, I really can"t understand why people get so angry and vitriolic playing this game, I wished my Russian friend good luck, and he told me **** off and die! charming, especially as I had just gave him 40 big blinds.

Next big game to try and get the cash for will be Gentings game in Newcastle next month, anything won in the next few weeks will be towards that game, obviously try a few sats first, rattled on enough, run good, be lucky stay healthy.

Erimus

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #481 on: June 25, 2014, 03:11:46 AM »
Midweek binkage at the G tonight, a 4 way chop 550/400/400/300, took £400, was a decent return as I was only in for £35, had managed to reach the break with 36k from 8k.

I got cards and the table fish obliged much to the annoyance of the "better"players, as they know I always have it, but I tend to target who I am going to play pots with and they duly oblige and pay me off! tonight was good because the villains always had second best each time and failed to improve.

Made a poor call with AA after the break on a 996 flop, when the big blind had called my raise, I sill had 15 bigs left after making the call, hoping he had JJ, Or Queens but he had A9.

We need to get chips in this tourney so it was a crying call, hey ho, won most of them back off him later when my 99 held v his AK.

Got to the final table with 20 bigs after flatting AA again from a 10 big blind stack, hitting a set and villain had the 4th Ace in his hand.

A few shorties got knocked out, I jammed Q10 into A3, the lady duly arrived and then my KQ bettered villains A7 and even though I had chips it is pretty much shove or fold as the blinds and antes go up so quick.

We done a deal at 4k/8k, I had 130k, the chip leader had 50% of the chips left and the shortie was happy with being offered £300, 2cd place was £450 so I was happy to go with it.

Been a good month in the live arena this month, just as well as online has been very poor, my recent final table winnings sent back to where they came from.

Rainbow have their 50/25/25 on Saturday and it"s the G £5k guarentee the following week which I am freerolling due to winning a free seat a few weeks ago.

Let the run good continue.

Erimus

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #482 on: June 28, 2014, 13:53:15 PM »
Had a good month in June with a profit of over £1k2, as a rec player this will do as it"s bonus money rather than relying on it for a living, one game to play later today Rainbows £3k gteed.

I haven"t played much on Full tilt lately but checked my account yesterday and had a spare $15 so I got a double up on zoom and regged a $3k gteed mtt.

Almost spun it up to $1k3 as I reached the final table with 108k 45 bigs as chip leader, with a few short stacks I was definitely in with a shout.

2 shorties quickly disappeared and there was an Aussie guy who had 2k1 left with blinds at 1/2, he was all in and trebled this up and a few hands later he has 12 bigs, I raise with KK, Aussie repops it with AJ, an Ace on the flop takes him up to 25 bigs, I am down to 28bigs now, 2 hands later I get KK again Aussie guy opens all in pre, he has AQ, 2 queens on the flop cripples me and I am down to fumes and go out in 6th for $250, stupid game.

I withdrew this cash so off for a decent meal out this week with Susan, always tastes better with free money.

Chip and a chair quite literally for the Aussie, I was down to 5 bigs earlier so obviously got lucky to get to the final table, swings and roundabouts.

Had a deep run in the big 22 on Stars as well but didn"t get the love when required, top 100 for $75.

Kings have been a mare this week, twice on Wednesday at the G ran 77 into short stacks kings to make me a shortie, then jammed 77 14bigs into G macs kings in the big blind, no suck outs for me.

Last nights game at the Rainbow, final table bubble, 2 limpers at 1k/2k, I jam A10 15 bigs small blind wakes up with kings obviously the other 2 limpers fold with them both saying I folded an Ace ha bloody ha, drawing thin, didn"t hit, yawn.

Not getting the love at final tables this month could of been an exceptional month if my big hands hold at the crucial spots, still, nobody died or was seriously injured just got to carry on and get on with it.

Fun conversation on Wednesday, kings get busted by Q10, lady storms off, general concensus around the table was she raised too small, she raised 3.5x bb from utg, I don"t normally get involved in poker conversation but the villain had got all his chips in on a 10 high flop with Q10 which he had defended his bb with, lady calls although she wasn"t happy, ( should be fist pumping really), she is in a really good position ie he is drawing to 5 outs at best, the deck obviously helped the villain a 10 binked the river, she was unlucky and my input was she has to be happy to get some one to spew off with top pair reasonable kicker when she has an overpair, the runout is what it is, the others still were saying raise bigger then she doesn"t lose, I gave up at that point and agreed she played it badly, long live the G.

I think I had one person on my side in that particular hand, yes he had the Kings in my bust out hand a few minutes later, he played them just as bad calling my jam with Kings, bloody fish, lol.

Although this may read like a 50 p in the tin month it isn"t it"s just another boring month in a recreational players attempt to win a bit to get to Vegas in November, got a date with Katrina to fullfill.

Erimus

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #483 on: July 05, 2014, 03:53:21 AM »
The live arena this week has been pretty poor, played Rainbows 50+25+25 last Saturday, it didn"t even reach the guarentee, which was very disappointing, I don"t think this game will take off unless they grow some balls and put an unconditional guarantee to try and entice players in, scrubbing it of my list of games to play.

The game itself started badly and when I raised 99 utg, and triple barrelled a Q high flop, villain had Q6, he couldn"t lay it down, although he said he nearly did, lost the rest of my first stack when I raised KQ and flopped 2 pair, unfortunately villain had flopped the straight then he made the flush by the river as well, the rest of the game continued with me making second best hands and my demise was re shoving 20 bigs with JJ to an utg raise by a tight lady player, she tanked with QQ but eventually put them in, no complaints played pretty poorly and didn"t warrant a deep run, luckily the previous evening I had a $300 win on Tilt so that paid for that game, easy come easy go.

The other 2 games never got going either so won"t dwell on them, although tens lost to KQ, on Tuesday for a decent stack at the business end and last nights Queens lost to KQ, which might have been a catalyst for a good run, but it wasn"t to be.

After Tuesdays game at the G regged the $55 game on Stars at 23:15, managed 4th for $425, got lucky with AQ beating AK for 9th spot $100 prize, but karma bit back when my AK lost to villains AQ when I would of been guarenteed 3rd place and a decent shot at winning it.

I usually can"t sleep after playing poker live so when I got in after tonight"s effort regged the above tournament again I went one better this time with a 3rd place finish for $555, again I doubled up short stacks twice A9 into a 6bb shove he had KK, and ran into another shorties Queens when I had a semi decent Ace.

Had KK cracked by AK, again went from being 35 bigs deep to 18 after this hand, luckily I found 99 which held v 77, and JJ was a profitable shove over 2 limpers.

Exited with a K9 suited jam over 2 limpers, both were trapping one had AA the other  had 88, hit a 9 but no help was forthcoming, the guy with the eights had 2 big blinds more than me, that was an extra $250 if I fold like a nit, hey ho.

Had a deepish run in the big $22 on Thursday, one day Rodney one day, $75 for that I think.

Freeroll at the G today thanks to the raffle win a few weeks ago, I think Dave and Stu may be making an appearance in this one, good chance of an overlay here I think, a few regs in Vegas and a few I know are not playing it, waffled on enough, run good, be lucky stay healthy.

Erimus

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #484 on: July 14, 2014, 02:07:58 AM »
Another bland and boring week on the poker front, last weeks freeroll at the G seen me finish 11th, when after having a discussion with Dave regarding the merits of jamming poor aces to an utg raise, ( it usually doesn"t end well), seen me jam AJ to an utg raise, yea he had AQ and it held, reading blogs and strategy boards, they usually read you have the Ace blocker so should be ok, never is in my world, always have it. It was a tired decision tbh I was really struggling with concentration, had a late run on the Friday night into Saturday morning final tabling one on Stars for $400, but against the player in question should of folded and waited for a better spot.

The other 2 games played this week also seen me run deep but no love near the end, finishing again just off the final tables, not near the cash though as most games tend to pay top 5 or 6 only, at my exit points I am trying to get big stacks so I can actually make a run at the top prizes, and if a chance of a flip or better is available will tend to go for it, in the past I would let a lot of good spots go and wait for that better spot all the time, of course it never arrives.

Welsh online tonight was going ok until AK loses to A10 for a 65k pot, pretty sure if this holds would of been in with a shout, finished 14 th I think, immaterial may as well of finished last, well done to winners.

On Stars again another deep run in the bigger 22,  standard exit AK loses to 88 A8 flop, what can you do, $85 for that, and in a turbo knockout finished 63/1350 for $80 plus a few bounties again AJ losing to A5 for a top 20 stack, took Timexs bounty with the mighty 86 off suit, would like to say I outplayed him but I didn"t I got lucky and trebled up at the same time, hence why you shouldn"t moan about the knockout hand we all get lucky or unlucky at some point.

In other news made an appearance on National Radio over the weekend on the Danny Baker show, listening to it back I actually hate hearing the Teesside accent on TV or Radio, it just sounds awful, it"s on the I player about 1:35 hours into the program it was under the title "I thought I had won", not poker related though.

Another 25/25 looms at the weekend in Bradford, I may play, if I do it will be on Friday night, but Day 2 falls on my 29th wedding Anniversary so that could be a problem, will decide nearer the date, also Genting have their GPS at Newcastle the following week so I may put funds towards that instead, it depends how next week goes. I may sell a bit for Newcastle if I play so if you are interested keep an eye on the staking board. Thanks for reading, run good, be lucky stay healthy.

Erimus

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #485 on: July 15, 2014, 08:25:47 AM »
Super frustrating day yesterday at the pokers, final table bubbled a $3k gtee on Stars, was comfortable with 48 bigs 11 handed, then doubled up a short stack when I ran Into his AA, and within 4 more hands I had gone, ho hum,  need to finish in top 3 for any significant money so needed to go for it.

Played Zoom for 45 mins ran golden for 30 minutes got up to $195, the usual occurred when I play cash, as soon as I reach $200 will get out, a few hands later I cashed out $94, KK into AA twice and AK into set of 444 on an Ace high board, luckily all 3 were against sub $30 stacks.

Used the profit to try and sat into big $109, a $37 hyper, 3 handed with a Russian guy with 1bb, somehow contrived to lose this as well, 2 seats were on offer, can"t remember the hands but was comical.

Decided to give up online for the day and play the 15/15 at the G, lose a flip with 66 v AQ just before the final table, guy made a straight, other guy folded jacks to my shove, he would have hit a house, they accuse me of being a nit, my shove was for 13 bigs and the jacks passed after the AQ guy called in the bb for 9 bigs.

Some how get to 6 handed, 5 being paid, guy gets all his chips in v a set of nines and loses and is left with 6k with blinds at 3k/6k, we get it in dealer, sb, bb,
I have AJ v Ak ( guy with one blind) and j6, jack high flop, ok with that should treble up here, guy screams for the King which duly arrives and he starts banging the table with delight, (classy guy), left with fumes get it in with 92 v 55, door card 5, turn card a 9 for rubs.

There were some ridiculous folds for sub 6 bb shoves when any 2 cards should of just been flipped, I can"t complain as it was how I managed to get back into it, then again should of got knocked out at 10pm instead of 2am for not a bean, which would of been more preferable.

Erimus

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #486 on: July 19, 2014, 13:29:42 PM »
Groundhog Day/ week at the pokers, Friday night at Rainbow 11 left utg shoves A7, (8 bigs)I have AQ, (16 bigs) which I re shove, thinking I have an Ace blocker so should be ok, (see above post, blockers my a**e), then Bertie big stack re shoves he has AK, 10, J, 7 flop, ok dealer give that man a king, blank turn, River my Queen, yea thanks for that, AK scoops, which I suppose should happen in a perfect world, but who lives in a perfect world, actually enjoyed the game so wasn"t too bothered again only 5 paid so not near the cash, move along.

I was thinking of popping down to Bradford for the 25/25 series yesterday but got way layed by a final table appearance on Stars $5k gtee, again couldn"t turn it into a winning position finishing 5th for $370.

Currently looking at hotel options in Bradford to play tonight, Susan will have to come down with me, if I bust we can have a day out in Leeds/Bradford for our 29th wedding anniversary on Sunday, if I don"t bust then try and make another ft at a 25/25, this may or may not happen.

Genting Newcastle this week, again if I can get Susan looked after this may be on the cards, if not I will play at least one side event, I think most of them are guaranteed so should be better value than the local games.

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #487 on: July 20, 2014, 12:55:06 PM »
Onwards and upwards :)

Erimus

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #488 on: July 20, 2014, 13:13:32 PM »
Yup, its the only way, God loves a trier and I keep trying, big $55 last night get it in good with 88 v AK v 33 for 80k pot, came 3rd,(in the pot, not the tourney) $127, if only the shops took sklansky dollars, we would all be millionaires.

Keep embracing the variance, one day Rodney.

Erimus

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #489 on: July 23, 2014, 10:45:45 AM »
Here we go again with this weeks efforts, played Sundays G deepstack, I used to enjoy this game on a Sunday, people were usually fairly pleasant and it was a decent night out, but lately the place resembles Fraggle Rock and it"s just mad.

I am super tilted as soon as I sit down, I have a consistent moaner sat next to me, berating the dealer constantly for dealing him bad cards, slamming cards down, banging chips in the middle, showing cards to people to his left, if after he has folded and it would of been a favourable flop for him he let"s the world know what cards he had, obviously this gives info to people still in the hand so can be an advantage or disadvantage if you are involved.

The game itself seen me lose half my stack when my KK loses to a set of 10 s, actually board was 10,  2, 3, I actually saved the guy who limped utg with 2 3 off, and called a 3 and 4 bet when it got round to him, he decided he must be beat when all the chips went in,  give him credit for a good read on the flop, but I can"t understand the limp and the call pre with 2  3 off suit, still his cash his choice not a problem.

My eventual demise was 3 betting J 10 clubs, to an utg limp, hitting my straight on the turn and original limper made a King high flush with K4 on the river.

Sundays is now off the agenda down there for a while, as I turn slowly but surely into Victor Meldrew, my intolerance to a lot of them down there is not good for my mental health.

Played last night and was going along ok until I get KK utg, get flatted in bb by A 10 spades, flop come J high 2 spades, he leads, I re raise, he flats, turn card is a spade , he insta jams! I have the King of spades so I make the call, he obviously has the nuts so it"s good night Vienna for me.

I was annoyed at my call not because I lost, it was because previous hands when he had the nuts he just jammed all in, in two previous hands he made a straight v my 2 pair, this time I got away from it, and against someone else he done the same thing so a fold would of been correct, but I had also seen him just jam the lot in with tptk, so he could easily of had AJ, KJ, or any random jack to be honest, so even though it looked a bad call after I thought about it, I was ok with it, blinds were 400/800, so need to get chips, think Tuesday will be my game of choice down there, although after a decent run over the last year at the G, cashes seem to be drying up.

Regged the $55 tourney on Stars, at 23:15, made the final table but only 8 were paid so was a bit of a tense bubble, I had 20 bigs and play was a bit cagey,  I doubled up a shortie and was in trouble, but someone jammed j 10 into AA and didn"t get there so made the cash, lost with 66 v KQ and got $165, plus $30 on zoom so an ok session.

Before the above cash  I have been running pretty bad at all in overpairs v underpairs, in my last 4 tourneys villains have hit their sets against me every time, most annoying one in the big $55 which would of been a 85k pot, it was a 3 wayer 88 v 33 v AK, I came third with my eights.

So far this month, bricked everything live, made 5 or 6 final tables on Stars, but not being able to finish in top 3 hampers a significant bankroll boost.

The profit made on Stars has enabled me take a shot at the Gps Newcastle which I will be playing tomorrow, £100k gtee I think.

I was going to play a full session today but I have already ran a full house into quads, and AA cracked by J8, going to cut the grass instead.

PHIL_TC

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #490 on: July 23, 2014, 13:12:58 PM »
Good seeing you last night Brian.. GL tomorrow at the GPS mate.

Winner of 1 gold, 2 silver & 1 bronze medals.
Proud member of team England '11 & '12 (Home Internationals) & team APAT  '11

Now pretty much poker retired, but available to help feed / sub the APAT server hamsters now & again.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=101148

Erimus

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #491 on: July 25, 2014, 03:01:05 AM »
Wide awake, head spinning may as well put a report on today"s happenings at Newcastle, made day 2 with 50k going back at 800/1600, 30 bigs was my minimum requirement and the way the day went happy to get to day 2.

I was seated at the live stream table for first 2 levels, had Full Tilt pro Ben Jackson, and Dan Trett on the table and one other decent local, the rest were just randoms.

Pretty sedate first level, 3 bet AJ, from utg2 after utg had raised, c bet the king high flop, got through, 3 bet 10 10 v an utg raise and a caller, initial raiser folded caller completed, c bet a Q high flop, it got through. The rest of next 2 levels not a lot happened, if it did I can"t remember it, think I was below starting stack so must of lost a few.

First significant loss of the day came when I raised 97 spades from cut off, big blind defended, he had been a card rack and was up to 70ish, he was also playing any 2 and generally smashing everything, flop J, 10, 3 rainbow, he checks, I lead out with my gut shot, he flats, K, turn, we both check, and an Ace hits the river, he checks, pot is around 8k, I bet, 3k5, repping the queen for the straight, obviously 9 high wouldn"t be good here, he dwells and calls with 2 pair J 10.

Down to 16k now but not in any danger, until I lose consecutive hands with AK,missed flop and after significant action decided not to bother getting involved, I then 3 bet AJ from the button but was insta jammed on, this was the last hand before the dinner break, nearly said feck it call, but decided to wait till after the break to make my move.

Blinds 300/600, I have 12k,  first hand after dinner break, raise cut off, reraise button I have AK in bb, easy shove, cut off folds, raiser calls he has QJ, virtual flip, didn"t hit but neither did villain, 26k, happy days starting stack.

Get it all in with JJ post flop after I had 3 bet initial raiser, flop was 7 high, villain had 88, he picked up an up/down straight draw on the turn, but I held and am now comfortable at 58k.

Peaked at 72k, had AA and KK, got paid a little, not a lot though, raise c bet fold, at least there were no sets around, ran into a set of 555 when I had raised 10 8 suited, flop was 10 K 3, I led he called hitting his set on the turn, an Ace on the river probably saved me from losing any more.

The last 2 levels were pretty awful, made one or two moves but, not hitting and getting jammed on by shorties seen my stack diminish down to 40k, the last hand of the night, I raised A10 on the button, bb defended, it was checked down to the river were a 9 appeared and I had hit a straight, I put a bet of 3k5 in which he paid off so instead of driving back with 37k ended the day with 50k.

Pretty much the same as last year in the same game going back up with a stack which can grow with a bit of luck and a prevailing wind.

Erimus

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #492 on: July 27, 2014, 01:55:01 AM »
Just got in from Newcastle and as per here"s how it went.

Got back with a 30 bb stack but the two big stacks were late arrivals so we were playing short handed for 30 mins, only had enough chips for a raise fold once, raised A 10, flatted by j10, was checked to the river were I put a small bet in, the j on the flop was good, so I am now in a 15/20 big stack mode which I am quite comfortable with.

The table breaks and I am moved were I gain a few chips in a limped pot, this was the only limped pot of the day, I was in bb and hit a 10 on the river, I thought I had the straight, so I bet out original limper folded, when I checked my hand I hadn"t hit the straight I had 9 high, learn from that one, always check your hands.

Pretty card dead but get a table move, I have Irish Tom to my left and a few other players who I recognise from streams so I know it will be tough, again pretty card dead until there is a min raise utg and a flat, then a 3 bet fro AK, I have 88, with 11 bigs, it"s a shove spot for me but could be easily dominated, but luckily I wasn"t and win the race with 88 v AK.

We are moved to the live stream, I raise 77 utg, Tom 3 bets me, I have a look at his stack and it looks like he is committed, I can fold here and have 17bigs to re shove in a better spot, I fold, later I find out he has EIGHTS, doesn"t he read this thing, I raise utg, minimum I have is trip aces, and that"s pre, nh sir well played.

I am down to 10 bigs now and have KQ diamonds in bb to a mid position raise, again could be dominated but also could be flipping with a good busy player with chips, I jam he calls JJ, happy with that, even happier with the KQ flop, faded the 10 for the straight and back to my normal 22 big blind stack.

33 are left 28 are paid, after another frustrating run of poor cards and spots, always a raise or a 3 bet before it reaches me I am pretty much hamstrung in what I can do.

Check screen 30 left, I hear 2 all in and calls on the other 2 tables, and breathe a sigh of relief when the td cries 2 down, wiiii, made the cash, was never my intention to try and grind into the cash, it just happened to be the nature of the beast.

Again no spots for a while I have 12 bigs, get one or two shoves through, inc j8 suited, and A6 spades, I get a double with JJ v A10 (18bigs now), then a mad 15 mins, I have just raised 99 and got through, I then look down at AQ diamonds, again a standard shove, unfortunately I run into AA, flop all low black cards, Q,turn, Q river, wow made up for my loss with AA v AQ on the ft of the 25/25 series, variance innit.

I have 220k now, I raise JJ utg, and it gets through not before a snide comment by someone indicating it must be trip aces, it"s the first time I have raised without shoving, he was right but given my stack earlier it was just standard stuff.

My demise follows, raise Utg, flat sb, I have AK clubs in the bb, it"s just such a standard shove or 3 bet spot but I decide to be clever and just see the flop which is Ace high, unfortunately for me villain had raised with A 10, and by the time I jammed on the river he obviously snapped me off, if I shove pre I gain an extra 50k uncontested if both fold which they should considering my image, so that one mistake cost me, but if it holds which it does 70% of the time, I have a 400k plus stack and a real chance, it wasn"t to be, hey hoh, worse things happen at sea.

Finished 17th I think for £1250, after paying a few people who had invested I should have £800 for myself.

If you are still here, thanks for reading, run good, be lucky stay healthy.

Going to be difficult to return to the G after that game, it really is a great structured tournament and well worth playing if you can get to one.

IrishTom

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #493 on: July 27, 2014, 02:27:27 AM »
Enjoyed sharing a table with you today Brian - was a real pleasure - we had a pretty good table I thought - I had a great run whilst we were on the feature table, then for the next 4 hours I generally played "not so good" - the guy who quipped "you must have had trip As" I think re-raised me 6 times pre-flop  (after I"d raised to about 30-35k with blinds 6k/12k) and I laid down every time - with cards like 99, A6s, KQ etc - not my proudest few rounds of poker! - but ho hum, still in there with 12 left and £32k up top - you never know...

Hope to see you at another event - you"ve got a new regular reader for your blog now!

My best wishes to you and Mrs H.
Facebook: Tom Brady (Plymouth)
Twitter: TomBradyLPPL

Erimus

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #494 on: July 27, 2014, 02:46:57 AM »
Ditto Tom, really enjoyed the game and the day, and your company,  thinking about my last hand, tbh it was such an easy shove pre, if I had 3 bet I think the guy would of called so it would of been the same result, it was in the back of my mind his comment regarding shoving was my only move, but stack sizes dictated that, and I thought it was pretty standard stuff, gl for later today will be watching, obviously can"t complain too much after that AA v AQ hand, that was pretty sick.