Author Topic: Captain's Thread  (Read 14483 times)

jaysdad

• Bronze Member
Re: Captain's Thread
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2012, 22:52:35 PM »

Hey Guys, im not a huge poster on this forum i ply my tirades on the hendon mob normally, but saw this in an email and thought id give it a go, i know dwh103 through the hendon mob and was the team captain of a winning team event for them which included Dwh103 (we both made f/table). im from cambridge so hope i just creep into the s/east region. could somebody please tell me how this works or post a link to a thread where its all explained.

Jon

my database entry on the thm forum if anybody is interested
http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=177230

Welcome aboard Jon.  Cambridge is in the East of England Region so it would be great if you could play for them.

Cheers,

Des.

Wow subbed already :-(

Des

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2012, 23:02:11 PM »

Hey Guys, im not a huge poster on this forum i ply my tirades on the hendon mob normally, but saw this in an email and thought id give it a go, i know dwh103 through the hendon mob and was the team captain of a winning team event for them which included Dwh103 (we both made f/table). im from cambridge so hope i just creep into the s/east region. could somebody please tell me how this works or post a link to a thread where its all explained.

Jon

my database entry on the thm forum if anybody is interested
http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=177230

Welcome aboard Jon.  Cambridge is in the East of England Region so it would be great if you could play for them.

Cheers,

Des.

Wow subbed already :-(

Bosman....  :D
Email: des@apat.com
Facebook: Des Duffy
Twitter: Des Duffy

HitmanHarvey

« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2012, 20:03:08 PM »
room for a lil" HitDonk with ya Curly?