Author Topic: Captain's Thread  (Read 44360 times)

adilong1

• Gold Member
Re: Captain's Thread
« Reply #90 on: December 10, 2012, 19:11:26 PM »
Wonder if there will be another online cup after this league ends??
Adi
Co founder of Yorkshire Poker Club on Facebook
Catch me on Twitter: Adicricket1

nosey-p

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: December 17, 2012, 06:34:07 AM »
Unfortunate, last night was a game to far. We crashed and burned with just one point scorer but we hold on to second place.

Congratulations to Scotland on winning and retaining the league. 

avongirl

• Silver Member
« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2012, 01:25:16 AM »
Well done team, fantastic result to come 2nd overall.  Good luck to our top 3 with their live games at WCOAP next year.

Also congratulations to Duncan for 4th overall.  ;D

Massive thanks to Wayne for being a superb Capt and keeping us all in order and up to date with what we needed to do.

adilong1

• Gold Member
« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2012, 10:09:36 AM »

Well done team, fantastic result to come 2nd overall.  Good luck to our top 3 with their live games at WCOAP next year.

Also congratulations to Duncan for 4th overall.  ;D

Massive thanks to Wayne for being a superb Capt and keeping us all in order and up to date with what we needed to do.

+1
Adi

adilong1

• Gold Member
« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2012, 10:12:49 AM »
Well I seem to be getting some form back in the Poker world,

Played the Big $11 on Stars last night, 9000 players and I managed to grab 16th!!!
Nice little earner  ;D

Unfortunatly manged to run my A10s into KQ on a J10A flop.  :(

Shame the leagues finished!! :(
Adi

nosey-p

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #95 on: December 20, 2012, 10:16:57 AM »

Well I seem to be getting some form back in the Poker world,

Played the Big $11 on Stars last night, 9000 players and I managed to grab 16th!!!
Nice little earner  ;D

Unfortunatly manged to run my A10s into KQ on a J10A flop.  :(

Shame the leagues finished!! :(

nice one

nosey-p

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #96 on: December 20, 2012, 10:21:23 AM »
League roundup

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of Team Yorkshire, does not matter if you played 1 or all 10 games you all contributed plus to the ones that could not play for one reason and another, although you may have not played you still showed your support to Yorkshire.

As you all know by now we finished in 2nd place with Scotland being the winners.  Going into the final game we wear 1 point behind but we had won the previous 2 games and so the momentum was with us. Unfortunately we could not get over the finishing line.

In the first league, the most disappointing thing was the drop off in players ,we started off with 30 players by the end we had 8 players.  What pleased me in this league was the turn out in each game, we had from 12% to over 16% of the players, 15 in the first game and 16 in the last game. This was down to two things, the commitment of our players plus the good start we had.

By finishing in 2nd place, the 3 top scorers won a WCOAP Passport (I think it consists off a ME + 2 side events) plus anybody who scored points will have a % in the 3 players. So congratulations to Duncan (runadrum2), Stephen (DodgerAPAT) and to Barry (baz1471) Good luck in March/April.

Duncan also finished 4th in the individual league and in doing so he has won a ME seat to a National APAT game. 

We have also been invited to play in the APAT Team Championships to be held in Luton on the 26th/27th of January. If you would like to be coincided to be in the team then please email me,  PM me or post on the forum. Closing date for applicants is this Friday, I will be picking the side over the weekend.

For those of you who played in 8 or more games, the GPS Freeroll is this Sunday (23rd) at 7.00, a password will be sent to you.   

The player of the season part 2 goes to Duncan with Barry in 2nd place and Mark (sm3llp00p) in 3rd with me in 4th (sorry had to put that in). So the overall winner of season 6 goes to Barry for finishing in 2nd place in both leagues with Wayne (Mr-Nosey-P) in 2nd place with 2 4th place finishers and Paul (_willow23_) in 3rd with him winning the first league. No prizes for this just bragging rights.

It looks like there will be another On-Line Cup in the new year so keep checking the forum for details.

Carl Pilgrim has kindly donated one of his GPS seats to the APAT community, to qualify to play in this is that you make a small contribution to his charity.

http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=12961.0

An article from Yorkshires very own Matthew Pit (Yorksh1Pud)

http://uk.pokernews.com/news/2012/12/apat-member-carl-pilgrim-gets-into-the-festive-spirit-9699.htm

So that"s it from me, hope you have enjoyed the league and you will be back in Season7. Keep spreading the word to your friends about APAT and the league and hopefully we can be a stronger, bigger, better team and we can make it 1 place better. 

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
Wayne    

adilong1

• Gold Member
« Reply #97 on: December 23, 2012, 23:24:36 PM »
Bit of a brag but hey i dont get too many!!

I only went and won the League GPS Freeroll!!    ;D

The final hand QQ v A8, ended up with trip Qs boooooom

Merry Christmas all
Adi

SolarCarrot

• Bronze Member
« Reply #98 on: December 23, 2012, 23:26:56 PM »
Stunning simply stunning!!!

Great result, enjoy your Genting game (Sian has a token for one courtesy of APAT so u may be in same game!!)

Wp and have a great Xmas / NY, we will toast your victory in Vegas!

D and S

adilong1

• Gold Member
« Reply #99 on: December 23, 2012, 23:44:11 PM »

Stunning simply stunning!!!

Great result, enjoy your Genting game (Sian has a token for one courtesy of APAT so u may be in same game!!)

Wp and have a great Xmas / NY, we will toast your victory in Vegas!

D and S

Illswap my seat for Vegas!!!  ;D

Thank for the rail and have a good one
Adi

nosey-p

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #100 on: December 24, 2012, 09:16:21 AM »
Well done Adrian, with your deep run in the $11 Big, you are on top form. It"s a shame that it did not start a week earlier  

jockey

• Silver Member
« Reply #101 on: December 24, 2012, 14:49:51 PM »
Well done last night adrian & see you in luton ad1
Yorkshire team member luton 2013 
UKCOAP GOLD MEDAL WINNER 2013                                                                    LBPN team member stoke 2014
LBPN team member Manchester 2014 LBPN team member 16/17.
PUNTERS LOUNGE TEAM GOLD MEDAL WINNERS 2018

nosey-p

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #102 on: January 29, 2013, 07:08:34 AM »
Hi All

Just a quick update on things APAT

As you probably know by now, the APAT Team Championships was last weekend. Unfortunately we did not do very well finishing in 20th place out of 25. Everyone that played enjoyed them self"s including some first time players.

I would imagine that the next team game will be next January but will find out when the season 7 is announced.

In the meantime, starting this Sunday APAT are running the National Cup again. With 4/6 players in a MTT game but only playing against 1 other team, all you have to do is score more points than your opponents. It"s not a regional game so you can put your own team in. See the forum for more details.

The next APAT live game will be the highlight of the season, the WCOAP held at DTD starting 28th of March (Easter weekend) with Stud, Omaha, Heads Up, Six Max, Horse and the NL ME World Championships. It will also include the World Armature Team Championships. Keep a look out on the forum for final details

I"m sure they will be satellites into all of the events (apart from the team game) don"t know if that will be through poker.co or through DTD site  but I"m sure they will be an announcement soon on the forum.

Good luck to Duncan, Stephen and Barry who all won a £220 passport the WCOAP for finishing in the top 3 Yorkshire players in the league.    

If you like playing with APAT please tell your friends about it, I know it"s early but the more people that play for Yorkshire the bigger chance we have.

Hope to see some of you at DTD

Thanks again for all your efforts over the league and look forward to the new league in season 7

Wayne        

runadrum

• Bronze Member
« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2013, 17:50:03 PM »
Thank you for summary Wayne as I had not realised I had won a WCOAP "passport" rather than just a ME seat.

I got it completely wrong as I also thought my ME seat came via my 4th place finish individually, but now see my prize for that is an APAT National event seat.

See you in March hopefully.

Duncan

nosey-p

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #104 on: January 29, 2013, 21:40:04 PM »
The prize for runners up is a WCOAP Passport (£220) £100+£10 ME + 2 x £50+£5 side events.  Don"t forget that if anyone of you cash for over £1000 then 30% goes to the rest of the team that scored points.

Duncan also won a £82.50 ME National Seat for his individual place which is 100% all his.