Author Topic: ThinkerJE makes a return trip to Vegas  (Read 49071 times)

ThinkerJE

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
  • To be the man you have to beat the man
Re: ThinkerJE makes a return trip to Vegas
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2008, 10:17:32 AM »
Ok the latest news from LV.

Sunday was Martyn"s last day and the Omaha did not start till 4pm so we had breakfast (although Jon may have wished he didn"t) and then got in some chinese before Martyn left.  I managed to lose $5 to Jon although I was to get it back from our last longer bet at Binion"s.

Binion"s Poker Classic - $160 PL Omaha (5,000 starting chips and 30mins levels)

2,575 at the 1st break (end of level 3).  I have feel really uncomfortable in this tournament so far.  I have only played omaha online before and it is must more confusing when played live.  For a start it is difficult to remember your hole cards and then what hand you have after the flop.  I have limped a couple of times and missed the flop, but apart from that I have folded alot.  Jd 9d Ah 3s on BB and no raise in front, I check.  Flop Qd 2d 7d, Ibet out to see if my flush is good and get 1 caller.  Check,check on turn & river and I lose to a higher flush.  Jon went out at the end of level 1 after only playing 3 hands.  Can"t remember the details but he took off quick sharp as he had a bad case of the eartha"s and had to head back to his hotel room.  He thinks it was a dodgy sausage at breakfast.  It has been difficult to enjoy this event as I have been worried of making a schoolboy error and doing something really stupid.  I need to find a hand to double up or go home.  Every raise or bet is the pot.  As soon as the tournament is made pot limit, people (ie septics) think that your have to bet the pot, as opposed to up to the pot.  An example is an opening raise.  In no limit this would be 3x the BB, so 150 (at 25-50 blinds), however make the tournament pot limit and an opening raise is automatically the pot 175, mad.

Bust out in 77th (185 runners in total), 25 mins into level 6.  I managed an early double up when I limp with Qs Jc Ts 9h and 5 players see a flop of Kh 7s 8c.  This gives me a massive wrap around straight draw and lots of cards to catch so I am not letting this go.  UTG bets the pot (standard) and I move all in and get called.  She is ahead with K 5 6 2 but I need any 6, 9, T, J to hit my straight.  The turn is an Ace, giving me more outs.  Any Q, J, T, 9 or 6 make my straight now and a river Q doubles me up.  I then pick up a few small pots in the BB when checked through all the streets, but I am playing really tight and hoping for AAKK double suited (it never came).  I raise the pot (when in rome...) in early position with Ah Kh Kc 9d and get 2 callers.  I have not interest in a board of Qc 7c 7s and fold when one of the callers bets out (he had a 7).  The very next hand I find Ac Kh Kd 9d UTG and limp this time.  5 players see a flop 7s 6d 2c and I decide it doesn"t look too bad and bet the pot when it is checked to me.  I get called and then the button moves all in.  The problem with my bet is that it committed me to the pot (I should have checked and not got involved unless I spiked a K on the turn, this was a mistake and poor omaha play).  I know I am losing and put him on at least 7 6 or maybe a set.  However I will be left with 1,800 with blinds 200-400 so I call and hope for a miracle.  It doesn"t happen and the 7 6 tuens a boat and knocks 2 players out.  I think I played ok.  Omaha is not my natural game and it is alot easier to play on the internet.  However I was glad I took a shot, but I never felt comfortable during the entire tournament.  I saw some really bad play though.  Players calling 3 bets with 2 pair on boards that has 3 siuts or had paired up.  The omaha experts must love these fish.

Being the sick gambler that I am, and on my jack jones as Jon could not leave his hotel room, I tried to get down to Ceasar"s to play the 7pm NLHE tournament.  I missed this by 15 mins and so had to make do with the NBA finals, Miller Light & the pu$$ycats.  I took a seat at the bar to play some video poker and asked the barman for another Miller light.  At this point I heard "Are you from England?  I hope you are not from Manchester as they are all w*n*ers" (not winners, add an a and k where you deem appropriate).  I turn round and this gorgeous lady is engaging me in conversation.  She introduces herself as Sabrina and tells me that they were alot of people from Manchester in Vegas for the Hatton fight, and that they were not very nice (drunk and loutist apparantly).  I am loving all the attention and company of this friendly and stunning lady.  Then she proceeds to tell me in graphic detail exactly what she would like to do to me and what a lot of fun we could have together.  Then she tells me how much it will cost!!!  Yes the gorgeous lady was a "pretty woman".  I did breifly think that maybe she was attracted to my quante english accent and rugged charm, but then again, being a hooker makes more sense.  I decline her offer (obviously without trying to hurt her feelings) and then shes asks if she can wait with me as her friend is meeting her in 10 minutes.  I figured that she would just try to hard sell herself to me again during this time but she totally backed off and we just talked.  It turns out she earns $5,000 a night (I am in the wrong business) and has just traded her Ferrari for a new Bentley.  Her friend arrived (equally as gorgeous) and they left to "party" with a rich arab gentleman in his penthouse suite.  That was one of the more unusal encounters of my Vegas visit.  I didn"t do any good on the video poker either, as this totally put me off my game.  I got the bus back to the Circus and played some more video poker and drank some more beer.  2 hours later I am even and quite drunk so I retire for the evening (alone).

NO BAD BEATS - Live Omaha is not like the internet...

ThinkerJE

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2008, 12:18:16 PM »
I am awoken on Monday morning by the phone ringing.  Its Jon telling me he still feels rough and that he won"t be leaving his room today.  I do the neighbourly thing and head out for water and bagels to take back to the invalid (and I didn"t get a tip!!!).  After this I head down to Ceasar"s for the megastack event.

The first thing I notice on my way to the poker room is that there is a slots tournament going on.  It is hosted by the big man himself (Ceasar) and his helpful assistants (Cleopatra, comin at ya).  Not sure how you win but it involves about 100 people hitting the buttons on a slot machine over and over again very quickly.  Now this takes me back to Daley Thompson"s decathlon on the speccy 48k.  I managed to break the rubber keys on the key board playing that game, not to mention 2 joysticks.  If I could re capture the old form I would definitely be in with a chance of winning, most of the opposition were from the blue rinse bridgade anyway (taking a break from keno).

Ceasar"s $235 NLHE, 478 runners, 7,500 satrting chips and 50mins levels.

7,850 at 1st break (end of level 2).  On the 2nd hand I make up in the SB with A3 off and 4 players see an unraised flop of A 3 9 rainbow.  I am loving my digused hand and bet out 200 hoping for action.  The next guy calls and button lady raises to 500.  Now she could have a set or A9, or maybe AT or AJ in this spot.  I am wary and just call.  Then original caller raises to 2,000.  Button lady then moves all in for 7,500, and I quickly fold as it must be set over set (3"s vs 9"s right).  Matey calls and button lady has A9 for top 2 and matey has AJ for top pair crap kicker.  2 pair holds and matey has done his entire 7,500 stack at 25-50 blinds with AJ (nh, wp, gl...).  I could have done some chips if matey does not get involved, however I have only done 500.  I raise in early position to 300 with AQ and get 4 callers.  Flop is 7c Qd 4c and I bet 1,200 and get 1 caller behind.  Turn is As and I bet 2,000 nd he folds KQ and I win a nice pot.  Other than that I am playing tight and building a good table image.  There is a lady at the table with very obvious breast implants.  Despite her being of a mature standing I simply cannot take my eyes of them.  They seem to follow you around the room and it is very distracting.  I am yet to play a pot against her (they give her additional fold equity).

5,300 at 2nd break (end of level 4).  The lady with the implants rasies UTG and it folds to me in SB with Ad Qd.  She has played very solid and I am wary that I may be losing and also that I am yet to play a pot against her and the twins.  I decide to take them on and call and I am very happy with a flop of Qs 3d 9d.  I check and she checks behind (the septics always seem to check the flop when they raise pre flop, very annoying of you intend to check raise).  Turn is 5c, I bet 1,200 and get called,  River is 9s and it goes check check, she had JJ and I win a nice pot.  It is a very crazy table with lots of overbets and all in moves into unraised pots.  Matey moves all in for 4,500 (blinds 200-400) and I wake up with KK behind.  I move all in and its KK vs JJ and a jack on the flop see me down to 4k.  I am running so bad with kings on this trip, I should just fold em.  Soon after I find QQ in early position and get 1 caller to my standard raise.  I move in on a 979 flop and get an insta fold.  I have only turned over premium hands and have a good table image.  Blinds 300-600 when we go back so need to double up soon.

19,700 at 3rd break (end of level 6).  There are 2 limpers and look down at an ace in the SB.  I move all in to pick up the dead money and hate it when the 1st limper calls.  However I love it when he shows 55 and we are off to the races.  A6 vs 55, flop is KT2, turn Q, river J.  I suckout broadway and are now up to 10k.  The very next hand it folds to me and I find As ks on the button, I standard raise and BB moves all in, I insta call and its AK vs AT.  The best hand holds and I am up to 20k in 2 hands.  I still have a great table image and get no action when I raise.  I am trying to pick up the blinds once an orbit in order to survive and give me time to find a proper hand.  Blinds 600-1,200 with 100 ante when we go back, I am in good shape and need to stay out of trouble and not do anything stupid.

I bust out in 98th, 8mins into level 8.  I did not play a single hand during level 7 due to being card dead and lots action before I act.  I am down to 14k with blinds 800-1,600 with 200 ante.  Short stack UTG moves all in for 5,500 and I am next to act with 88.  I could fold but with my stack I need to get chips and UTG has a wide range of pushing hands.  I cannot call and must move all in to isolate and hope it holds.  If I lose I still have 8k to get funky with.  I move all in and the monster uber stack on the button moves all in.  I turn to UTG matey and we both know we are crushed.  Its 62 vs 88 vs KK and he knocks us both out.  I like the play and I was just unlucky to find kings behind.

I got knocked out at 6.45pm and managed to grab some food (chilli cheese dog and it was top) before reistering late for the 7pm tournament at Ceasar"s.

Ceasar"s 7pm $150 NLHE, 198 runners, 5,000 starting chips and 40mins levels.  We get underway at 7.15pm and I still have bruises on my boat from where the deck kept hitting me.

12,400 at 1st break (end of level 2).  I play 76 and get a 89T flop and manage to double up against a guy with a flopped set.  Play 88 and get a 873 flop, no action.  Play JT and get a 879 flop and manage to get 1 bet called.  Play Js 7S and get a 9s 8s 2s flop, no action.  The only setback was when I raised on button with KK, BB re raises and I decide to re pop as I hope my loose image enduces the push.  He flat calls and then bets out on a A99 flop.  I insta fold my KK face up, he definitely had an ace.  I hope my super loose image will pay off when I get a hand in later levels.

10,600 at 2nd break (end of level 4).  I have moved tables and been named the "English Maniac" by a septic with a very dry sense of humour.  The main hands involve my limping on the button with A9 with 1 limper in front.  I intend to use my position to take the pot away if I get a chance.  SB makes up and BB checks.  Flop is 2c 4s 9c and SB fires 1,000, fold, fold and I think I am winning.  He could have a flush draw or straight draw and is trying to pick up the pot.  He only has 3k back so I raise to 4k and it gets called.  He has A2off and A9 holds and I win a nice pot.  The other was a mad hand, perhaps the maddest and sickest I have ever been involved with.  There are 3 limpers and I make up in the SB with 77.  BB checks and the flop is 799.  I check and cutoff bets 3k.  I put him on a 9 and know I will get all of his chips, I could re raise but decide to call and let him bet the turn.  The turn is the sick part as the dealer shows another 9.  The one card I don"t want,  Matey nows acts out of turn and announces all in.  I tell the dealer that he is killing me and that it is the sickest turn card ever.  I fold 77 face up and I am not happy, he had a 9.  On a good note if I re raise the flop I am out of the torunament, at least I am still in.  The blinds are 400-800 when we go back and I hope I can find a double up spot soon.

I bust out in 96th.  There is a raise in early position to 1,700 and 2 calls behind.  I find QQ in SB and move all in and get a call from the original raiser.  I think I may be in trouble and he has KK.  No help from flop and it is goodnight from me.  The hand played itself at that stage, that"s poker.

I am a bit mad about the whole situation and head back to the Circus to chill out.  My original plan was for beer & video poker, however I notice laughter from the blackjack table and find a couple of ladies playing single deck $5 minimum.  I ask if there is a free seat and straight away the english accent does the business.  I joined the game and drink beer with Bridgette & her girlfriend Dinita (that is how they introduced themselves, I explained that that would mean something else in the UK but they confirmed that they both liked men).  However it turned out that Dinita was married with 2 kids and Bridgette had a mad possesive boyfriend.  At least there are some women in Vegas who will talk to me who aren"t hookers!!!  The next couple of hours were alot of fun and helped me to forget the woes of the poker table.  I ended up $30 in profit and quite drunk again.  I retire for the evening (again alone).

NO BAD BEATS - 9 on the turn, you are having a laugh...

ThinkerJE

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2008, 13:02:07 PM »
Ok Tuesday, and I am awoken again by the phone, Jon is still no better and will be hotel bound again today.  Its already 10am and I have a banging head (again).  I make my way down to Ceasar"s for the 12noon megastack and my last chance to play it (as they are all 2 day events).  I have to walk past the slots tournament and that does not help my headache, all the noise and banging.  I register and grab some coffee before taking my seat for cards in the air.

Ceasar"s $340 megastack, 12,500 starting chips, 50mins levels and 371 runners.

12,100 at 1st break (end of level 2).  Card dead, won a couple of small pots from SB or BB.  Only hand of note is raise with QQ in early position and get 1 caller.  Flop KJ9, I bet out (I don"t like it much) and he insta folds.  I am playing solid and tight and hopefully image will pay off later.

4,200 at 2nd break (end of level 4).  Lost most of the chips on the following hand.  I raise in early position with Ad Ac and button calls.  Flop is Kh Jh 7s and I bet 1,000 and get raised to 2,500.  He may just have a king, a flush draw or he may have KJ or 77.  I am cautious and just call hoping to keep the pot small.  Turn is 4d and it goes check, check.  The river is 8s and I check, he fires 2,500.  I hit the tank and replay the hand.  Having seen the player I think the likiest reason for him to raise the flop was a semi bluff with a flush draw.  He knows I have a big hand and so would call with a set or KJ in order to get all my chips if I have AK.  The check on the turn fits this aswell as he is taking the free card to hit his flush.  Therefore I deduce that he has Ah Th or Ah Qh and has missed his royal flush draw.  He has bet the river to win the pot and therefore I call.  He did have a draw, however it was a double belly buster with T9 off and the 8 hit him on the river.  It was a pretty loose call pre flop and if I re raise the flop I win the hand.  I could lay it down but I read him for a busted draw and backed my read, it cost me a lot of chips.  I have raised with QQ & AK to pick up dead money when people have limped.  Another costly hand involved me trying to use my image by raising in the cutoff with A7.  Button calls and likes to play hands like AT & AJ so I am wary.  Flop is A43 rainbow, I check believing he will bet his bigger ace and I can fold as he did this earlier to any opponent.  He checks behind and turn is a 5.  I think I am ahead now and bet 1,500 to win the pot, he raises me all in and I cannot beat much so I fold.  Yet another good thinker read!!!  Think I will stick to playing the cards not the player.  300-600 when we go back and its salt n pepa time.

There is a lady on my table who looks like Arnie in Total Recall when he is disguised as the big lady to get through security.  The one when he throws her head at someone and it explodes.  It is very funny and I cannot look at her (thankfully I am seat 1 and she is seat 10).

16,600 at 3rd break (end of level 6).  2 limpers and I am in SB with 7c 6c.  I move all in to pick up dead money and get called by 1st limper with Kh Th (pretty loose call for a lot of additional chips).  However I spike a 7 on the flop and double up to 10k.  I blind down to 8,100 and find AQ on button.  All fold to me and it is big enough.  I decide to make it look like a steal and standard raise, SB moves all in, I call and have trapped him brilliantly.  Its AQ vs AK and I am crushed.  Only a board of 99A9Q saves me as we chop it.  The very next hand there are 2 limpers and I find Ah Kh on cutoff.  I raise and 1st limper move all in.  I call and its AK vs TT.  Another sick flop, TQ9, turn (even sicker) J, river A and I hit broadway to double up again.  Blinded down for rest of level.  600-1,200 with 100 ante when we go back, around 6M so need to find a hand soon.

Busted 130th, 35 mins into level 8.  Apart from a shove with AQ to win a raised pot I have not been able to get in the pot first, lots of action in front, and no hands to speak of.  Down to 13,100 (800-1,600 with 200 ante), I decide I need to push with any 2 to buy me some more time.  It folds to me in mid position and I push with Qh 5h.  SB calls (solid player), I say I hope she doesn"t have AQ, but she does and I hit the rail.  Got low on chips had to move, don"t think I could have waited any longer.  Dissappointed again, especially as this was my last megastack event.

I watch the 2nd half of the NBA playoffs whilst enjoying chinese food.  I then take the bus back to the Circus with the intention of doing the gift shopping.  However the shop is shut so I take my $30 and parlay it to $100 on the blackjack table.  Then back to blog & bed.

Got a text from Jon and hopefully he will be able to leave his room tomorrow.  My last day in LV and I plan to play the razz event at Binion"s and then the 7pm at Ceasar"s when I bust out.  Must remember to pack and do gift shopping, my mum will kill me if I don"t get her a present.

NO BAD BEATS - Q5 does not play well against AQ...

billyho10

• Silver Member
  • Team FNP
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2008, 13:16:28 PM »
This blog definetly deserves the best blog prize! lovin it!  ;D

and im gutted im missin out on the live NBA playoff action, although with my beloved lakers down a game it might not be a bad thing  :"(
"this is your life, and its ending one minute at a time"

George2Loose

• Platinum Member
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2008, 13:16:49 PM »
When u reshoved 88 second to act, would u have open shoved had utg folded???

Personally I prefer a fold here. I would much prefer to get my money all in late position with ATC rather than 88 2nd to act.

Anyone else agree/disagree?
Follow me on twitter:  gb2loose

lukybugur

• Platinum Member
« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2008, 13:37:56 PM »

This blog definetly deserves the best blog prize! lovin it!  ;D

It truly is a great read but it"s the sheer volume and effort he"s putting in whilst "on holiday" that impresses me most.

I hope he sits at my table in Dublin - I have his game all worked out. Yeah right, who am I trying to kid?? All I know is that he IS good enough to lay down big hands and that he does think about hands logically. I wonder if he"ll be able to put me on 47s tho?? ;)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 13:51:15 PM by lukybugur »

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2008, 18:58:00 PM »

...she earns $5,000 a night (I am in the wrong business) and has just traded her Ferrari for a new Bentley...

...I got the bus back to the Circus...

That"s one helluva BAD BEAT there James!

ThinkerJE

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2008, 08:07:10 AM »
Ok today is Wednesday and my last day in LV.  I woke up late with yet another headache and decide to have a day off the beer today (that was the idea anyway).  Bagels for breakfast as we don"t trust the breakfast buffet after Jon got a bad case of the eartha"s.  Then onto the gift shop to get all the tacky presents for people back in blighty.  I was done in record time of around 20mins.  I hate shopping anyway but this is just annoying.  Why the hell do I have to bring gifts for people when I go on holiday?  They are just useless tat with LV on anyway, like fridge magnets or pencils.  No one ever uses them or even likes them, but if you don"t do it you get so much grief about it.  Anyway, job done and then on the bus to Binion"s to play the razz event.

Binion"s $160 Razz, 5,000 starting chips and 30mins levels & 153 runners.

6,250 at 1st break (end of level 3).  I won"t go into detail about the hands as frankly it is alot more difficult to remember than in the hold em events.  The main pot I won involved me having a 6432A vs matey"s 6532A.  I made my hand on 6th street and got him to call my bets all the way.  I felt alot more comfortable at the table today than during the omaha event.  I am seated between to old stud veterens who definitely know how to play razz, so I am trying to stay out of their way and also learn as much as I can from them.  Razz is a drawing game and a card catching game.  So far I have no done anything stupid and hae caught enough cards to keep me in it.  The limit format means there are alot of players left but this will change during the next 3 levels.

4,250 at 2nd break (end of level 6).  Mainly card dead and only won a few pots by raising in position wit a low card showing.  Need a double up but the limit format and nature of the game means it is almost impossible to switch gears.  You cannot lump it in with goo as you can in NLHE.  I need to pick a hand and commit to it through all the streets and hope it holds.

6,200 at 3rd break (end of level 9).  Got my double up when down to 2,400.  There is an early raise from a 3 and I find 743 and decide this is the hand.  I re raise to isolate and all the money goes in pre 4th street.  I am in big trouble as 743 vs A23 but I suckout on the river to double up.  Then I get a big triple up when I hit 6542A on 6th street and get paid twice by players with a 7 low and a worst 6 low.  I am up over 20k now and in very good shape.  The antes kick in quickly and 2 hands erode my stack when I have to fold on 5th & 6th street when I get a king and pair up.  I have already put alot into the pot but I know I am behind and drawing dead.  Thats razz, its a sick game that deals out some tough beats.

I bust out in 32nd place 15 mins into level 12.  I am down to 5k with 400 ante, 700 bring in and 2k-4k limits.  I spike the Kc and have to bring in for 700 (only 3,900 behind).  There is a raise from a 6 high and all folds to me.  I have A4 in the hole and think about taking a gamble to double up.  I know the guy will have a draw to a 6 low but I need to get chips.  I call and catch a 3 on 4th street, he gets a 7.  All the money goes in and its A4K3,5,J,T vs 3567,6,Q,8.  I actually take the lead on 6th street but the 8 on the river seals my fate.  I am not sure if this was bad play or not.  All I know is that I had no chips and wanted to gamble heads up in order to give me more play and buy me some time.  It was not to be.

Jon was feeling alot better today and also took part in the razz event.  He was unlucky to bubble in 18th (2 off the money) when he paired when drawing to the wheel.  Top performance mate and a good tournament all round.  A nice change from NLHE anyway.

Spotted at the bar in Binion"s were "Mad" Marty Wilson & Jesse "The Voice Of Poker" May.  I have not been back to the Rio so star spotting has been few and far between lately (although Jackie Collins was seen in Ceasar"s Palace 2 nights ago, but I don"t think she plays poker), and I was surprised to see them downtown in Fremont.  All the other faces seem to hang out on the main strip or at the Rio.

So thats it, no more poker in LV for me on this trip and a grand total of $0 won.  This is obviously very disappointing but I feel I have not played that badly, I just needed to win a few races, or not got outdraw and I could have gone deep.  A full review will be done when I get back to England, after I win the Irish Championship in Dublin on Sunday (mega uber self bokk).

NO BAD BEATS - Razz is cruel & frustrating game but also a lot of fun...

ThinkerJE

• Global Moderator
  • Gold Member
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2008, 08:12:02 AM »
Thats it.  Another thinker trip to Vegas is over.  Thats for all your comments and words of support.  I will not post for a few days now as a)  I will be in Dublin this weekend and b) my internet at home is knackered.  I will post a full review of the trip (poker and non-poker related) when I have digested it and I am able to get back online.

In the meantime I hope to see some of you in Dublin this weekend, I will be the good looking one at the bar drinking Guiness after my pocket kings have been outdrawn again.

NO BAD BEATS - Las Vegas is still the best place in the world!!!

billyho10

• Silver Member
  • Team FNP
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2008, 08:30:35 AM »
thanks v. much for treatin us to an interstin and entertain blog. your hand recall is just fantastic! glad u had a great holiday and thanks for sharin it with ur fellow APATers (we will be wantin to hear the seedy vegas gossip though over a pint in dublin! ;) )

we will all be nervous of your valuable daily live experience when facin u at the tables in dublin.....hopefully u havent given too much away about ur game 8)

"this is your life, and its ending one minute at a time"

lukybugur

• Platinum Member
« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2008, 08:54:32 AM »
Indeed! What he said  ::)

Swinebag

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2008, 09:44:32 AM »
A truly great read. nuff said
Quote from: Chipaccrual
Rob, you are a genius.
Quote from: jacklevel06
You are a genius Rob  :D

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2008, 18:34:27 PM »
See you in Dublin James

janc

• Silver Member
« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2008, 20:55:31 PM »
What a fantastic read well done.
Form is temporary, but class is permanent

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #89 on: June 14, 2008, 15:05:07 PM »
awesome stuff..really really great read..got my vote for blog..post of the year..etc..

hand details are amazingly detailed..and great to learn from a great player not only how you play certain positions, but mainly the thought process involved

simply superb
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 17:55:46 PM by Waz1892 »
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013