Author Topic: William Hill English Amateur Poker Championship - Satellite Information  (Read 37223 times)

jjandellis

• Silver Member
Re: William Hill English Amateur Poker Championship - Satellite Information
« Reply #120 on: March 01, 2012, 16:45:50 PM »
What time does reg end? The time appears right over the centre of my 2 monitors!!!

Panicking a bit as at eldests play tonight (til 2200!!!!). Was actually meant to go cash game afters but might have to have a nervy drive back.

Do you anticipate selling out all 200 tonight?

Scousebill

• Gold Member
  • Liverpool FC, APAT Poker @TheHummingbirds CoLFC
« Reply #121 on: March 01, 2012, 16:57:08 PM »
Just checked my bonus tokens on Hills and along with my signing and first deposit tokens is a nice looking token for this....
English Amateur Holding Tank.. This Token allows a free entry to the English Amateur Holding Tank..
Log back in this evening to see the interest in this first Live event of the new APAT Season 6...
Silver Medal APAT European Champs. 2015
WCOAP 6-MAX Champion, 2015.
2015 APAT Player of The Year.
Online 10th Anniversary Vegas Sat. Winner 2016

Twitter @APATBillShep

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
« Reply #122 on: March 01, 2012, 17:22:03 PM »

Do you anticipate selling out all 200 tonight?

I"m anticipating strong demand but those in the know are of the opinion that it won"t sell out tonight....you pay"s your money and takes your chances.
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”

cincicrappykid

• Gold Member
« Reply #123 on: March 01, 2012, 17:25:30 PM »
Just checked my bonus tokens on Hills and along with my signing and first deposit tokens is a nice looking token for this....
English Amateur Holding Tank.. This Token allows a free entry to the English Amateur Holding Tank..
Log back in this evening to see the interest in this first Live event of the new APAT Season 6...

i mentioned this a couple of days ago . Des replied Token ? So do i auto get reged or do i have to manually reg as i am now going out..........................

Des has posted holding tank is closed and will re open with satalitte qualifiers added so i guess there is your answer
GOLD NATIONAL ONLINE TEAM C/SHIP 09/10.  S1& 7 BCPC CHAMP/H/O Champ. BRONZE WCOAP 7 Card Stud 2009. BRONZE Scotish Online Omaha  2010 BRONZE Northern European NL  2010. APAT NATIONAL PUB CHAMPION 2011 SCOTTISH OMAHA  GOLD 2012. ECOAP SILVER WCOAP GOLD England Team 2013  National Online Champion 2013

Des

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #124 on: March 01, 2012, 17:34:05 PM »

i mentioned this a couple of days ago . Des replied Token ? So do i auto get reged or do i have to manually reg as i am now going out..........................

Des has posted holding tank is closed and will re open with satalitte qualifiers added so i guess there is your answer

You need to manually register Tony.  They only mentioned tokens today.  I"ve just put the following post up which clarifies the situation.

http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=10648.0
Email: des@apat.com
Facebook: Des Duffy
Twitter: Des Duffy

cincicrappykid

• Gold Member
« Reply #125 on: March 01, 2012, 17:46:53 PM »
Thanks Des ........Off out now though so hope it doesnt fill up? Assume it wont ??????????????????????????
GOLD NATIONAL ONLINE TEAM C/SHIP 09/10.  S1& 7 BCPC CHAMP/H/O Champ. BRONZE WCOAP 7 Card Stud 2009. BRONZE Scotish Online Omaha  2010 BRONZE Northern European NL  2010. APAT NATIONAL PUB CHAMPION 2011 SCOTTISH OMAHA  GOLD 2012. ECOAP SILVER WCOAP GOLD England Team 2013  National Online Champion 2013

Des

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #126 on: March 01, 2012, 18:00:02 PM »

Thanks Des ........Off out now though so hope it doesnt fill up? Assume it wont ??????????????????????????

I"d be surprised.
Email: des@apat.com
Facebook: Des Duffy
Twitter: Des Duffy

linziwan

• Silver Member
  • UK Ladies Open Poker Champion
« Reply #127 on: March 12, 2012, 20:36:10 PM »
iPoker strikes again, its the only sites that won"t allow people from the same IP to play the same tournament. Richard and I can"t play the satellites or Saturday"s Championship together.

Hope this is the last ipoker site APAT will be using this season. I know we"re not the only couple that have this problem...

It is a shame tho as all other sites allow it after confirming our identities!
UK Ladies Open Poker Champion
APAT WCOAP Online Heads Up Champion 2011

avongirl

• Silver Member
« Reply #128 on: March 17, 2012, 23:36:26 PM »

iPoker strikes again, its the only sites that won"t allow people from the same IP to play the same tournament. Richard and I can"t play the satellites or Saturday"s Championship together.

Hope this is the last ipoker site APAT will be using this season. I know we"re not the only couple that have this problem...

It is a shame tho as all other sites allow it after confirming our identities!
Runadrum and I have never had a problem with this on iPoker, we play a lot of forum games on various iPoker sites.  Ongame sites are the ones we have found we can"t play together on.