Author Topic: Pre league Home Game and contact details  (Read 4242 times)

Curlarge

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
  • I wish I was as good as someone better than me!
Pre league Home Game and contact details
« on: March 01, 2012, 21:10:46 PM »
Hi all

Along with a few other APAT regions  I am organising a "Home Game" on Pokerstars for next Wednesday @ 8pm as a little warm up, and so we can see some of those who are on our team . I won"t make the blinds too long, but just long enough to make it fun and meaningful. Hope you all can make it.

The invitation code is :-apatsoutheast and the Club ID is 610627. The tourney is found under Home Games and is in the lobby now. Just ask to join and then I accept you.

See you there.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 20:46:19 PM by Curlarge »
APAT Season 6 statistics
APAT Live Events 8, Attended 8, Final Tables 0, Cashes 0, Ranking Points 0, Having a word with myself 1.

Curlarge

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
Re: Pre league Home Game and contact details
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 21:13:42 PM »
The other thing was to ask you for a contact e-mail address or mobile number so we can give you a reminder each week.

If you would like this option please DO NOT post them, just PM me with the details.
APAT Season 6 statistics
APAT Live Events 8, Attended 8, Final Tables 0, Cashes 0, Ranking Points 0, Having a word with myself 1.

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 20:49:57 PM »
As an idea guys if you play in the warm-up game why not label all players so that then u will know if a member of the same team is at your table in the up coming league games......obv all playing in the warm up will only be from SE so u can label the same colour!!

If u dont know how to do its v simple!!......right click with mouse over name of player>choose label>choose colour....simples!!

Curlarge

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 06:07:42 AM »

Hi all

Along with a few other APAT regions  I am organising a "Home Game" on Pokerstars for next Wednesday @ 8pm as a little warm up, and so we can see some of those who are on our team . I won"t make the blinds too long, but just long enough to make it fun and meaningful. Hope you all can make it.

The invitation code is :-apatsoutheast and the Club ID is 610627. The tourney is found under Home Games and is in the lobby now. Just ask to join and then I accept you.

See you there.

Congrats to Steve Jay for winning our first home game last night.

Full result was:-

1.  Steve Jay            Alsomati      $42.00
2.  Richard Iwaniak     travel52      $28.35
3.  Les Newall            Ea5yTi9er   $15.75
4.  Linda Iwaniak        Linziwan     $10.50
5.  Richard Baker        Curlarge     $ 8.40
APAT Season 6 statistics