Author Topic: William Hill Customer Service  (Read 4018 times)

Buffenberger

• Bronze Member
William Hill Customer Service
« on: March 24, 2012, 20:50:04 PM »
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN , I hope this is not a sign of things to come.the first tournament i try to reg for does not exist.the omaha at 9pm has disappeared.I search but cannot find it.I post here and fair play apat try to help and I  am told its broken.So i ring customer services.they no nothing about the tournament and have no idea what needs to be resolved let alone when? ring any bells? 888?The customer service at 888 was as bad ( i know trying to get your money off without having a huge portion stolen by the 888 exchange rate was worse ).but this is no better.no announcement made in the lobby and noone has come to the tables to tell us whats going on? sounds familiar.I wish youd just done it all on stars and im up on ipoker cant beat stars.but there you  get excellent customer service , games can be tweaked ( apat league , for example ) and the games vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv rarely break down.hopefully things will improve but yet again its very poor so far.gl to all hope i get to reg.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 07:42:53 AM by Paulie_D »

deanp27

• Platinum Member
Re: WILL HILL IS THE NEW 888.PLEASE NO.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 21:02:29 PM »
think we need a few more threads about this and more capital letters required also
Looking forward to making my first day 2

Buffenberger

• Bronze Member
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2012, 21:23:12 PM »
your hilarious attempt at humour does not deflect from the fact that this evenings omaha mtt has been a complete farce .its down to will hill entirely and yet again we the players are the worse for it. its easy enough to come to the tables and make announcements , its easy to inform customer services about the situation & its easy enough to enjoy players registration rake and fees and offer them nothing but a poor service in return.i hope this reply helps to cure your obvious allergy to capital letters.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 21:33:48 PM by Buffenberger »

ooblio

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2012, 00:58:07 AM »
I too was looking, but not finding :-( Am sure things can only get better??

AS for exchange rates on 888, make sure you withdraw in $ to your bank, and not any other denominations. They will tryt their damndest to get you to exchange, but dont fall for it.

Cash deposit $1 equals 65p
Cash withdrawal $1 equals 61p

daylight robbery, if you ask me