Author Topic: what is the programs called that shows players stats next to name as you play  (Read 4107 times)

2make1whole

hi what is the poker software called that shows plays stats of how many % of hands they have played etc called or some software that is able to run on pokerstars?

MAF

You can use either:

- Gametime+ (available from www.pokerdominion.com)  or
- PokerAce HUD (www.pokeracesoftware.com)

Both use Poker Tracker to obtain the stats. 

I don"t think Gametime+ works with tournaments though (or I can"t get it to work).  PA HUD is a bit fiddly to setup, but is pretty good.  It will also show you the hole cards if they"re mucked at showdown (rather than having to search the hand history).

Hope this helps.
Twitter: @MAFPOKER

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
I use PT with PA HUD.  Remember though, that not all sites support the showing of hole cards if they"re mucked at showdown - iPoker being one of the ones that doesn"t support it.
"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

kinboshi

• Platinum Member
Oh, and Poker Tracker 3 will be released soon(ish), and that has the overlay stats functionality built in.

Actually, it won"t be, well it will be, but it won"t. 

"Am I required to purchase both PokerTracker 3 and the HUD?
While PokerAce Hud will be built into PokerTracker 3 you are not required to purchase the HUD. The HUD will be purchased separately. This is to lower costs for users who do not want to use the HUD."

http://www.pokertracker3.com/products/PT3/faq.php
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 09:58:19 AM by Kinboshi »
"Running hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."  Ann Trason

tumblet

• Gold Member

I use PT with PA HUD.  Remember though, that not all sites support the showing of hole cards if they"re mucked at showdown - iPoker being one of the ones that doesn"t support it.

I can see mucked cards on blonde cash if mucked at showdown using holdem indicator