Author Topic: National Online Cup  (Read 14696 times)

mporter123

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: National Online Cup
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2012, 09:48:25 AM »

The dates for this have now been announced and, what are the chances, the first two dates (8th and 12th August) are the two evenings that I shall be at the Olympics.

If you guys want to replace me then that"s fine or I could register then post and fold and pick up a few points.

I guess we will have to look for another player, if we have someone sitting out then I suspect we won"t have any chance of winning. Enjoy the olympics!

I will post in the player market thread.

mylesfdo

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2012, 11:53:27 AM »
errr just seen the structure and dont think I can commit to two nights per week sorry guys....work most nights and if it was still on Stars could of obv used the mobile app if I wasnt at home for the night.....theyve changed the team area thingy too so you two should easily find a team to get on....glgl with it if u do decide to play.

cgull69

• Bronze Member
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2012, 11:46:52 AM »
I am happy to step in if you still need a player, can commit to playing every match. If no spaces is there enough inetrest to start another team?

mporter123

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2012, 12:39:03 PM »
I think I am going to give up on this one.

It now looks unlikely that I can commit to all the nights and I dont think its worth it if you dont.

Good luck to the others if you can get a team together.