Author Topic: WCOAP 2013 - Official Information Thread  (Read 77072 times)

fandango

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • "it was suited"
Re: WCOAP 2013 Schedule Announcement & Discussion
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 22:21:25 PM »
Do ME seat added value winners need to contact Leigh and state which day they want to be added or will Leigh troll through threads and add them himself?
2011 Bronze medal in Omaha online WCOAP
2012 ECOAP Main Event Champion and Gold Medalist
2012 ECOAP Player of Series winner
2012 UK Amateur Champion
WCOAP Gold Medalist and Bracelet winner Team England
S7 WCOAP Bronze medal Antes only
Bronze Shoot out WCOAP

Fonzie14

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2013, 22:27:34 PM »

Bah...no PLO8?  ;D

Hidden in the HORSE  ;)

Nope - no PLO8 in HORSE.   There is some O8 however  :)

oops...i"ll get me coat  :-[

Des

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2013, 22:32:04 PM »

Do ME seat added value winners need to contact Leigh and state which day they want to be added or will Leigh troll through threads and add them himself?

Reserve the seat you want Carl and then send Leigh a pm confirming it as your added value choice.  Do you want the bracelet before the event, or would you rather wait?!  ;)
Email: des@apat.com
Facebook: Des Duffy
Twitter: Des Duffy

Gup9y

• Bronze Member
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2013, 22:53:16 PM »
Des,

Why is the high roller capped at 45?

Guppy
2012 Scottish Team member at ECOAP
2012 Scottish Online PLO hi Low Champion
2012 Scottish Online Stud Champion

Des

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2013, 22:58:37 PM »

Des,

Why is the high roller capped at 45?

Guppy

That seems a sensible starting point for the event and would see us with over 250 players in the club at the time of opening.  If demand suggests we need to extend the field, we"ll certainly look at that.

petersimon

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2013, 23:34:08 PM »

Des

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2013, 23:39:00 PM »

PantsMan

• Gold Member
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2013, 00:06:11 AM »
Nice to see a high roller but love to see more seats. Aside from that, awesome stuff. Can"t wait!

Need to check though. What"s the plan with regards to people buying in to an event but then not being able to play as they"re still in another? Would like to reserve seats for a couple but don"t they clash with others. Would play them if out of the others but don"t want to take seats away from other players.

Cheers,

Andy

PantsMan

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2013, 00:07:47 AM »
PS - When you, Leigh and Matt all bink seats by storming the online cup who"s going to run things?  If it"s FatCatStu can I cancel my reservations please. Cheers.  :)

Des

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2013, 00:15:39 AM »

Nice to see a high roller but love to see more seats. Aside from that, awesome stuff. Can"t wait!

Need to check though. What"s the plan with regards to people buying in to an event but then not being able to play as they"re still in another? Would like to reserve seats for a couple but don"t they clash with others. Would play them if out of the others but don"t want to take seats away from other players.

Cheers,

Andy

We"ll come up with a policy to deal with that Andy.  Ultimately players will be allowed to multi table, or alternatively we"ll operate a seat exchange live at DTD.  Either way, you"ll know where you stand well before the seats going on live sale at DTD.

PantsMan

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2013, 00:28:11 AM »

Cheers,

Andy

We"ll come up with a policy to deal with that Andy.  Ultimately players will be allowed to multi table, or alternatively we"ll operate a seat exchange live at DTD.  Either way, you"ll know where you stand well before the seats going on live sale at DTD.

Ok, cheers. Will reserve seats then and happily give them up if needed. Thanks for letting me know.

fandango

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • "it was suited"
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2013, 07:02:08 AM »

Cheers,

Andy

Hi Des, you say players may be able to "multi table".. Just to let you know at the ECOAP the tournament Director would not allow me to play the PLO in the break between the final run in of the ME.. Dunno if you will need to clarify this first..
2011 Bronze medal in Omaha online WCOAP
2012 ECOAP Main Event Champion and Gold Medalist
2012 ECOAP Player of Series winner
2012 UK Amateur Champion
WCOAP Gold Medalist and Bracelet winner Team England
S7 WCOAP Bronze medal Antes only
Bronze Shoot out WCOAP

Des

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2013, 07:30:36 AM »

Cheers,

Andy

Hi Des, you say players may be able to "multi table".. Just to let you know at the ECOAP the tournament Director would not allow me to play the PLO in the break between the final run in of the ME.. Dunno if you will need to clarify this first..

Yep, multi tabling is just one of the possible outcomes here. We"ll agree the final option with DTD.

Sugar_Free

• Gold Member
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2013, 09:26:53 AM »

Cheers,

Andy

Blatant "I would have won that as well" post
S4 G UK Team - LPM
S6 S UK Online, B Online Team Cup, Home Internationals - England "B", Irish Online
S7 G (& Bracelet) WCOAP Online
S8 G Scottish Online, B WCOAP Stud
S9 S WCOAP Team - England, B UK Team - LPM
S10 S Irish Online, England Captain - WCOAP
S13 B UK Team - APAT Degens

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2013, 09:50:49 AM »

Do you want the bracelet before the event, or would you rather wait?!  ;)

Des.

Pictures please, not everyone may have seem it yet.
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”