Author Topic: APAT WCOAP?  (Read 6234 times)

Drewski

APAT WCOAP?
« on: April 18, 2014, 13:59:42 PM »
Hi Everyone

Just wanted to get peoples honest opinion on the standard at the apat main events. I will be playing in the main event day 1b (hopefully day 3 too). Also for those that have playing in them, how does it compare to the GUKPT and GPS?

Also interested to see who is going from the regs on here?

Thanks

Drew

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: APAT WCOAP?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 14:32:16 PM »
Some soft spots as you might expect, but I don"t see a great deal of difference at times between APAT and GUKPT standard. In fact, get on the wrong table, and APAT tourneys can be really tough.

briangarcia

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2018, 22:54:38 PM »
Yes, the difference between them is really small. Why do you want to compare them?
I like this forum because only here I have found a lot of useful tips and strategies wich I use when I'm playing free blackjack online. Thanks a lot for them!

Zozzy

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2018, 14:23:15 PM »
Drewski, it won't be easy to make Day 2 in the Apat Main Event. There are some tough players that travel around the Apat Tour.
Some of the GUKPT tournaments have a £1k buy-in and £200k guarantee which attracts experienced players that read the game very well, so it is unfair to compare the two.
Having said that there are many Apaters that would hold their own in this company if bankroll wasn't an issue.
England Team member WCOAP 2017
APAT Christmas Cracker winner 2016
Gold Medal-2012 Scottish Online Championship
Player of the Series October 2012
Silver Medal-2011 English Amateur Poker Championship

Twitter @CraigZozzy