Author Topic: Grosvenor and APAT information Thread  (Read 56524 times)

Grosvenor Poker

Re: Grosvenor and Apat 2016 information Thread
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2016, 08:10:14 AM »

hi here is my screen shot

Hi fatdad,

Thanks for that, our technical team is aware of this script error and is working on resolving. In the meantime if you click yes (which can be upwards of 20 times) then the download should work. Apologies, let me know if that works.

regards, Alex

Grosvenor Poker

« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2016, 08:19:13 AM »

£2k Play your way freeroll this Sunday, incredibly easy to qualify and last chance to qualify for next weeks £4k final.

This week finish in the top 27 and qualify for the Grand Final on the 5th June

We think probably less than 80 players will play for £4,000 (plus a signed england photo and replica shirt).

Played in this, first 2K only had 30 runners, top 27 got paid and a seat in to the 4k. And that only had 44 runners but 14 was no shows so again only 30 runners with 27 getting paid. I managed to finish 7th for 200  ;D

Nice work, was a lot of value in those thats for sure! Keep an eye on this page ill try and let you guys know first if there is additional value on the way.

I also played after seeing your post.

I got £10 first attempt, then £157 for second, won the next one for £220 and played dismally in the freeroll for a min cash of £20.

Got a nice little bankroll for the Vegas sats though..well pleased :D

Just have to avoid donking it all off on cash after a few shandies as I am prone to doing.

PS I love the anonymous tables :)

Hi Suzanne, nice work!

Just so you know, the GUKPT and Goliath sats are where the value is presently at, there is a GUKPT satellite tonight that will probably have an overlay and a big 10 seater this thursday (steps running all the time, i know of a bunch of people who have won a seat from the 25p tickets given on the first deposit bonus. Good luck!

fatdad

« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2016, 14:15:35 PM »
thanks for that Alex will do, but to rub salt in to the wound last night said to my daughter give me a go your laptop and it load the app on hers and it bloody work first time so now i have to pay her to use her laptop lol many thanks all hope to see you on the site

Grosvenor Poker

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2016, 16:51:07 PM »

thanks for that Alex will do, but to rub salt in to the wound last night said to my daughter give me a go your laptop and it load the app on hers and it bloody work first time so now i have to pay her to use her laptop lol many thanks all hope to see you on the site

At least you wont miss the value, i will privately message you when i get feedback from the issue. Good luck!

Grosvenor Poker

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2016, 11:57:38 AM »
There"s a  10 seater satellite to the Goliath at 21:00 tonight guys, with feeders beforehand. I expect a chunky overlay and soft competition, good luck!

Grosvenor Poker

« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2016, 11:00:41 AM »
We really appreciate the support for Grosvenor from APAT members since our new partnership, many of you guys have taken part in the Goliath super satellites the last couple of weeks and at the going rate there will be a small army of you!

Dont forget there"s another 10 seater unconditionally guaranteed on Sunday.

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2016, 12:12:13 PM »
We"ve setup a dedicated Goliath page for APATers to get all the info on the tournament, satellites and venue.

http://www.apat.com/goliath/

dilligaf07

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2016, 19:17:34 PM »
First impression of grosvenor site not good. Playing step 1 satellite & is in constant freeze & we get to play about 1 hand every ten minutes. What a joke. Great it has now logged me off & will not let me log back in
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 19:51:37 PM by dilligaf07 »

tristiano842

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2016, 13:14:07 PM »
Hey guys I was lucky enought to win the online champs last wkend and think s £550 token was added to the prize pool I would like to play gukpt London on the 1st of July and was wondering if I could receive my ticket by then ?

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2016, 15:44:40 PM »

Hey guys I was lucky enought to win the online champs last wkend and think s £550 token was added to the prize pool I would like to play gukpt London on the 1st of July and was wondering if I could receive my ticket by then ?

I"ll chase this up for you Tristan.  You"ll definitely by fine to play the 1st July.

Grosvenor Poker

« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2016, 10:18:17 AM »

First impression of grosvenor site not good. Playing step 1 satellite & is in constant freeze & we get to play about 1 hand every ten minutes. What a joke. Great it has now logged me off & will not let me log back in

Hi Dillagaf07, please let me know the tournament and the time and i will look into this for you. We still seem to be having intermittent problems and can only apologise for the inconvenience. PM me your username and alias and i will see you are adequately compensated if the issue was a fault on our end.

If anyone is planning on playing a session in future please be ready to take a screenshot should this happen (and occurrences are low) to aid the proving process. We will get there and are committed to providing the best service we can to you guys!

cheers, Alex

Grosvenor Poker

« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2016, 11:37:58 AM »
10 seats guaranteed tonight to the Goliath, in our super sat at 8pm. Probably decent value, steps satellites will certainly give good value.

tristiano842

« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2016, 17:04:16 PM »

I"ll chase this up for you Tristan.  You"ll definitely by fine to play the 1st July.
any developments on this Leigh?

Eck

• Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2016, 21:23:13 PM »
Downloaded the software and registered but can"t login. reset my password several times but the login attempt was unsuccessful it tells me. I also get the script error & have tried reinstalling etc.

Looks like any potential return to an APAT game is over before it started, shame  :-\
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 20:07:58 PM by Eck »

LombBomb

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2016, 10:42:10 AM »
Hi, can you advise how to go about transferring a Goliath ticket?
Captain of Scotland WCOAP Team Winners - London 2016
Welsh Open PLO Champion - Bristol 2014
Scotland Bronze Medallist APAT ECOAP - Prague 2013
Scotland Home International Champions - Stoke 2012
Twitter: www.twitter.com/TomClark
HM: http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=261278