Author Topic: Grosvenor and APAT information Thread  (Read 56120 times)

redsimon

• Silver Member
Re: Grosvenor and Apat 2016 information Thread
« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2017, 19:33:54 PM »
Hi Trav,

I check this forum sporadically. Always go through customer service or ping my facebook account (alex grosvenor). I have credited these ticket. Just FYI, a lot of tickets we issue have a maximum consumption time of 100 days. This is purely internal and we will always re-issue.

All grosvenor tickets never expire. You have these now, any issues using, contact on the channels above preferably.

cheers, alex

Hi

I had a bunch of tickets expire last Summer, can you look into this?

Username is r3dsimon

Cheers

Just checked this Simon, there was a 28+2 ticket that expired incorrectly, all other smaller tickets were used. There was also a £110 Goliath ticket that expired and was re-issued. I have re-issued the £30 ticket.

thanks, Alex

TY  ;D

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2017, 22:44:39 PM »
Hi Trav,

I check this forum sporadically. Always go through customer service or ping my facebook account (alex grosvenor). I have credited these ticket. Just FYI, a lot of tickets we issue have a maximum consumption time of 100 days. This is purely internal and we will always re-issue.

All grosvenor tickets never expire. You have these now, any issues using, contact on the channels above preferably.

cheers, alex

Dear Alex

Are you ****in joking me? Customer Services doesn"t reply to emails. Rory has told me before to send issues direct to him, which I have done, and still heard nothing back. You yourself said on 24 Jan that you would deal with this issue (which is just the latest of several) and did nothing about it til 12 March. Grosvenor Online"s customer support is a disgrace. Spend your time dealing with the customer issues (or improving your terrible software) instead of writing belated patronising messages.
5th place - Portsmouth Snooker Club £10 rebuy

Liz Lieu borrowed my pen - 01/06/2013

Grosvenor Poker

« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2017, 13:04:12 PM »
Hi Trav, apologies, it was never my intention to be patronising, our new customer service headquarters is UK based and much better at dealing with any issues you might have. Rory left grosvenor in February and we have been stretched, hence why i suggested the customer service centre or my grosvenor alex facebook page (which is checked more regularly), definitely not my intention to treat you with anything but respect. We are trying to give as much value as possible to APAT members, both online and in-club, appreciate the feedback regarding the product, which has not suffered serious problems for some months now.

regards, Alex

Grosvenor Poker

« Reply #93 on: April 26, 2017, 17:12:55 PM »
How is everyone finding the Grosvenor software at the moment? Any issues get hold of me on the my facebook account  Alex Grosvenor. Got a nice little freeroll on this coming Tuesday for anyone that fancies a bet on sport over the weekend and good luck to anyone that plays Walsall.

Zozzy

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2017, 21:42:12 PM »
Grosvenor online software running smooth. No crashing etc for a long time.
One slight prob, when I tick the box 'remember me'  next to my username, it doesn't remember me next I log in.
England Team member WCOAP 2017
APAT Christmas Cracker winner 2016
Gold Medal-2012 Scottish Online Championship
Player of the Series October 2012
Silver Medal-2011 English Amateur Poker Championship

Twitter @CraigZozzy

ian.ski309

• Gold Member
« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2017, 22:12:19 PM »
A few login niggles a couple of weeks ago but plain sailing since...  :)
APAT European Team Championships 2009 - Gold Medal

"The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling." - Ambrose Pierce

jockey

• Silver Member
« Reply #96 on: April 27, 2017, 15:58:01 PM »
Ok at moment
Yorkshire team member luton 2013 
UKCOAP GOLD MEDAL WINNER 2013                                                                    LBPN team member stoke 2014
LBPN team member Manchester 2014 LBPN team member 16/17.
PUNTERS LOUNGE TEAM GOLD MEDAL WINNERS 2018

Grosvenor Poker

« Reply #97 on: May 02, 2017, 12:52:15 PM »
Good stuff, thanks for the feedback guys. Yes the "remember me" button is a highly annoying bud that is in the "to fix" backlog.

paulrice99

« Reply #98 on: May 18, 2017, 20:06:31 PM »
Good stuff, thanks for the feedback guys. Yes the "remember me" button is a highly annoying bud that is in the "to fix" backlog.

I have compatibility problems with Norton Internet Security, it takes a while to figure out how to get around it but none of the rival poker clients that I use (shhh) seem to have the same problem.

shug

• Silver Member
« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2017, 17:25:45 PM »

I have compatibility problems with Norton Internet Security, it takes a while to figure out how to get around it but none of the rival poker clients that I use (shhh) seem to have the same problem.
brother and I have had the same problem. Norton doesn`t like something called suspicious cloud and deletes it which prevents it working. numerous calls to customer support got us nowhere. switched off firewall to install and it works now
2012 Home International Team Championships Gold Medal Winner... SCOTLAND

jockey

• Silver Member
Re: Grosvenor and APAT information Thread
« Reply #100 on: May 22, 2017, 19:29:35 PM »
Ive had same problem
Yorkshire team member luton 2013 
UKCOAP GOLD MEDAL WINNER 2013                                                                    LBPN team member stoke 2014
LBPN team member Manchester 2014 LBPN team member 16/17.
PUNTERS LOUNGE TEAM GOLD MEDAL WINNERS 2018

Grosvenor Poker

« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2017, 15:36:45 PM »
£200 freerolls this week guys, £1,000 freeroll on Sunday! Good luck.

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #102 on: June 20, 2017, 17:21:13 PM »

Zozzy

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #103 on: June 23, 2017, 17:45:43 PM »
Is it possible to play tournaments on mobile or just cash games at the moment?
England Team member WCOAP 2017
APAT Christmas Cracker winner 2016
Gold Medal-2012 Scottish Online Championship
Player of the Series October 2012
Silver Medal-2011 English Amateur Poker Championship

Twitter @CraigZozzy

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #104 on: June 23, 2017, 18:29:23 PM »
Is it possible to play tournaments on mobile or just cash games at the moment?

Tournaments have been rolled out on mobile devices.  Not sure if it's just NLHE, or all variants, haven't needed to find out yet :)