Author Topic: APAT Cardiff - Day 2.  (Read 40769 times)

poker_jason

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
Re: APAT Cardiff - Day 2.
« Reply #195 on: September 19, 2016, 22:51:37 PM »
Hmmm....so actually yes you are complaining! Don, I think that"s a bit off.

Anyhow, Congrats to David for scoping another package (Luckbox) and Liam and Ollie who made my life hell. Didn"t really play with Aziz so can"t comment!

Finally, awesome Job APAT, especially Lucy on the updates (no, I was not happy!)  ::)

DUBLIN..........................

Fluence

• Silver Member
    • The Ramblings of a Poker Dinosaur
« Reply #196 on: September 19, 2016, 23:36:07 PM »

By the way, I am obviously biased here, but the updates this weekend were as good as I can remember them.

Well played Lucy, Matt and Tom.

Yes 100% agree the updates on all 3 days and live stream on Sunday were brilliant as usual.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Fluence

• Silver Member
    • The Ramblings of a Poker Dinosaur
« Reply #197 on: September 19, 2016, 23:49:32 PM »

Anyhow, Congrats to David for scoping another package (Luckbox)

Can"t disagree with the luckbox comment I"ve run insanely well at Luton and yesterday. We all know we need to win a few flips to win but if I"m honest I very luckily won a huge pot v Liam when we were 3 handed that ultimately decided who won the seat.

I got my chips in bad and hit a runner runner flush that was so filthy it made me feel dirty.

I"ll take it though I"ve been on the receiving end of far worse over the years.  :)

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Hammerite

• Gold Member
« Reply #198 on: September 20, 2016, 08:14:47 AM »
Sorry you feel it"s a bit off Jason, of course no one has ever heard you complain ! At the point in the conversation that I made that comment I did not know the circumstances of what had gone on, as they became clear to me I feel that making a complaint because the rules had been broken was a justifiable thing to do.

Tom has now made clear the situation regarding when deals can & can"t be done, so a similar situation will not arise in the future, I could have said nothing and let someone else find out later in the season, so surely I have done the players a favour by raising the point, it certainly won"t be happening to me again.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 08:50:02 AM by Hammerite »
S2 Irish OL Gold, WCOLAP Main Gold
S4 UK Silver, Scots Silver
S5 WCOLAP Omaha Bronze
S6 WCOLAP Omaha 2nd, WCOLAP Omaha H/L 3rd
S7 English OL Omaha 3rd, Irish Bronze
S8 Irish OL Silver, WCOAP Stud Silver, WCOAP Horse Gold
S9 WCOLAP Bounty k/o 1st
S10 Euro OL Bronze
S12 Scots OL Silver
T: Eng/Apat

Hammerite

• Gold Member
« Reply #199 on: September 20, 2016, 08:18:01 AM »

By the way, I am obviously biased here, but the updates this weekend were as good as I can remember them.

Yes 100% agree the updates on all 3 days and live stream on Sunday were brilliant as usual.

+1
S2 Irish OL Gold, WCOLAP Main Gold
S4 UK Silver, Scots Silver
S5 WCOLAP Omaha Bronze
S6 WCOLAP Omaha 2nd, WCOLAP Omaha H/L 3rd
S7 English OL Omaha 3rd, Irish Bronze
S8 Irish OL Silver, WCOAP Stud Silver, WCOAP Horse Gold
S9 WCOLAP Bounty k/o 1st
S10 Euro OL Bronze
S12 Scots OL Silver
T: Eng/Apat

poker_jason

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
« Reply #200 on: September 21, 2016, 20:12:27 PM »
Only Joking about the Luckbox - you never win anything in poker without luck riding your way.

Love that dirty feeling...... ;)

Anyhow, Congrats to David for scoping another package (Luckbox)

Can"t disagree with the luckbox comment I"ve run insanely well at Luton and yesterday. We all know we need to win a few flips to win but if I"m honest I very luckily won a huge pot v Liam when we were 3 handed that ultimately decided who won the seat.

I got my chips in bad and hit a runner runner flush that was so filthy it made me feel dirty.

I"ll take it though I"ve been on the receiving end of far worse over the years.  :)

poker_jason

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
« Reply #201 on: September 21, 2016, 20:44:41 PM »
This

+1