Author Topic: Is Grosvenor Poker down??  (Read 5630 times)

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Is Grosvenor Poker down??
« on: October 02, 2016, 18:52:18 PM »
I made a deposit on Friday, and have been trying to login ever since.   I"ve uninstalled and reinstalled several times, and have tried on different laptops.   I just contacted support via Live Chat, and they said the poker client is currently broken and has been for some time, and I would have to wait for it to be fixed.

OK a bit crap, and I want to play the APAT game tomorrow night...... but what is bugging me is that I don"t see anyone else mentioning a problem, and I can see traffic on the site.

Is there really a site-wide problem?

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Re: Is Grosvenor Poker down??
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 18:59:53 PM »
Hi Steve,

It"s a Grosvenor specific problem.  They had a site wide problem on Thursday and the poker client has been down since then.

They were hoping to have it up again today, but hopefully will be tomorrow at the latest.

Very frustrating as we"ve just launched a couple of online leagues, but I"m in contact with the guys at Grosvenor and as soon as they have a definite solution, I"ll let everyone know.

I did post up on the Facebook group.  Should have put something up on here aswell.  My fault.

:)

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 19:02:57 PM »
ah OK thanks Leigh :)

Pianissimo37

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 21:49:44 PM »

ah OK thanks Leigh :)
You are not alone AMRN. We at APAT/LPPL are also very frustrated. All having had the same problems. Some of us were even advised by the help line to change passwords, which we did to no avail.  

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 14:24:37 PM »
We"re not expecting a fix today, but they are very much working on it.

We have moved tonight"s All*Stars league game until later in the schedule (Monday 24th October).

patrickc

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 20:32:04 PM »
Is it only Apat members that are affected by this login problem there seems plenty playing but still cant login.

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2016, 21:39:51 PM »

Is it only Apat members that are affected by this login problem there seems plenty playing but still cant login.

It"s all Grosvenor players.

Grosvenor Poker is on the Microgaming Poker Network, so anyone you see logged on will be playing through a different skin/brand.

bear21

• Gold Member
  • Just Do It
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2016, 15:18:14 PM »
is tonights game still on as still can"t log into site, looked and 1 person registered
any idea ??
??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2016, 16:58:40 PM »
Per Leigh...elsewhere

Due to the ongoing log in issue which we have been assured will be fixed by the end of the week, we have taken the decision to change the date of Wednesdays Event #2.

We will do the same as we did for Event #1, so the first event you will be able to play in the league will be the 7 Card Stud event on Monday.

The new date for Event #2 PLO will be Wednesday 26th October.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2016, 20:03:45 PM »
Sorry, missed this thread.

Thanks Paulie :)

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2016, 13:09:05 PM »

We are back guys. Grosvenor will be running £500 Blackout Freeroll at 8pm every night from tonight until next Wednesday. The network have a MPN Freeroll policy whereby players need to be sat within the first 10 mins or they will be kicked form the tourney to prevent unnecessary sit outs.

Grosvenor will also be boosting their Live Event Super Satellite seat guarantees this week, doubling the seats up for grabs (GUKPT/25-25/IPO)

The £5,000 October Cash Game Profit Leaderboard is also running now, last month, a £12 cash game profit won a £50 cash prize. Great value if you fancy playing a bit of cash.

Get yourself a bit of additional bankroll to play our All*Stars League or our Online Team Series.