Author Topic: GrosvenorPoker.com Support Thread  (Read 17341 times)

paulrice99

Re: GrosvenorPoker.com Support Thread
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2017, 15:36:36 PM »
I"ll try and log this aswell guys, see if I can speed up a resolution.

Any solution, I had the same last night after not using the poker client for a few months.  I don't play a lot on line but this is exactly the same as happened last year with Grosvenor.

paulrice99

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2017, 16:08:54 PM »
I"ll try and log this aswell guys, see if I can speed up a resolution.

Any solution, I had the same last night after not using the poker client for a few months.  I don't play a lot on line but this is exactly the same as happened last year with Grosvenor.

OK, after fiddling I have figured out what my issue was.  When I install the client I get a message from Norton Security including the words Suspicious.Cloud.7.f

Norton security thinks the G Poker file commonres.dll is a Heuristic Virus - A H.Virus is a file that has not been identified by the computer security industry as a virus but has features or combinations of features that are common in other viruses and so are blocked anyway.  Telling Norton Security to exclude this file from scans allows the client to run.

poker_jason

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2017, 22:16:55 PM »
So raised this issue (See bottom text) both online (Sunday) and PM Grosvenor contact on here (Saturday).

Online told me this needed to be raised with Poker Team and would take 72 hours (which is long anyway).

No response from anyone so tonight contacted online support, who basically now say:
1. Its with poker team and will take 10 working days.
2. When I challenged this time frame (given that they originally told me 72 hours) - they told me they have other customers.

Avoid Grosvenor online/live wherever possible - I will be until service improves. After all there are other service suppliers and (online) product is already very very poor.

Cheers J.

I won a £82.5 ticket in APAT vegas Sat last year (8165175) online (Nightbully) which I intended to use for a vegas sat which was then cancelled so I waited for an APAT event. I want to use it for the upcoming APAT Coventry, however it appears to have 'expired'.

Can you please reinstated the ticket please.

I also note that the rake has been increase by 50p for APAT Coventry. Does this mean I won't be able to use the ticket?

Happy for you to take the ticket and reg me for APAT Main Aug 5th Coventry (and take the extra 50p online if needed) OR reinstate the ticket so I can reg myself - whichever is the easiest option for you. As long as I can use the ticket and/to register for APAT Main Coventry.

Please advise and confirm.

Thanks Jason

STRETCHY74

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2017, 18:52:16 PM »
please help   is there anyway my wife can be allowed to play in the September premier league on my team  she tried registering but cannot because shes affilatted with me  shes EMMAJANE  I'm stretchy and I really want her on my team.