Author Topic: APAT Season 11 - Travel Tips [Coventry - Goliath]  (Read 11840 times)

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Re: APAT Season 11 - Travel Tips [Coventry - Goliath]
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2017, 17:41:45 PM »
Holding tanks are now live

Eventbrite Seat Reservation is here

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2017, 19:50:56 PM »

Holding tank for the PLO is there but registration is not set to open for another 2 days?
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2017, 21:07:29 PM »

Holding tank for the PLO is there but registration is not set to open for another 2 days?

A random 7:30am on Thursday.  :)

I'll get it sorted tomorrow.

ggabor1976

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2017, 08:15:03 AM »

I messed this up - I am abroad and intended to come back only on the day of the tournament - I very much want to play the 8-game event. Grosvenor Poker doesn't let me access my account to do this from abroad... Any suggestions please? As the Main Event is the same fee as the 8-game, could I book an Eventbrite seat for that, and maybe you could move things around manually? - Or is there no other way than asking someone who is in the UK?

IrishTom

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2017, 11:52:17 AM »

I messed this up - I am abroad and intended to come back only on the day of the tournament - I very much want to play the 8-game event. Grosvenor Poker doesn't let me access my account to do this from abroad... Any suggestions please? As the Main Event is the same fee as the 8-game, could I book an Eventbrite seat for that, and maybe you could move things around manually? - Or is there no other way than asking someone who is in the UK?

Hi Gabor, I'm not keen on that method... as I may well forget on the day!  However, I'm very happy to buy you into the HT for the 8-Game and you can ship me the money if that's suits...
Facebook: Tom Brady (Plymouth)
Twitter: TomBradyLPPL

ggabor1976

« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2017, 15:06:59 PM »

Hi Gabor, I'm not keen on that method... as I may well forget on the day!  However, I'm very happy to buy you into the HT for the 8-Game and you can ship me the money if that's suits...

Hi Tom, this is tremendously nice - will get in touch with you in private message. Many thanks.