Author Topic: Cardiff APAT Reserve List?  (Read 3322 times)

westwalesed

Cardiff APAT Reserve List?
« on: September 07, 2018, 18:23:12 PM »
Hello

First time poster and first time attendee at an APAT soon.
4 of us coming up, two registered for Day 1B, two not (we forgot to tell them, doh…)

Is there such a thing as a reserve list if people drop out on the day? If so, how soon can you get on it?

Any information greatly appreciated.

cheers

westwalesed 

IrishTom

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
Re: Cardiff APAT Reserve List?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 23:25:50 PM »
Hello

4 of us coming up, two registered for Day 1B, two not (we forgot to tell them, doh…)

Is there such a thing as a reserve list if people drop out on the day? If so, how soon can you get on it?

cheers

westwalesed  

Hey Edward, I can see you have used Eventbrite to reserve a seat for Day 1b on Saturday (and presume your friend has also).

The event is NOT sold out - only Eventbrite to 'reserve a seat' has reached its allocation for Day 1b (and we needed to close it to ensure we don't allow over-subscription to Day 1b as there are also other ways for players to reg in advance) but there is also an Online Holding Tank on Grosvenor Poker which your other 2 friends can use and that remains open until noon next Thursday (but it also has a maximum limit for players to use) - details are in the opening post HERE along with, hopefully, everything else you will need to know (if not either post on here or send me a PM).

I'll be working the Cardiff event so look forward to seeing you - hope you enjoy your first experience of us - come say hi :)

PS Eventbrite remains open for reservations for Fri Day 1a :)

Facebook: Tom Brady (Plymouth)
Twitter: TomBradyLPPL

westwalesed

Re: Cardiff APAT Reserve List?
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 11:18:15 AM »
Hello

cheers

westwalesed  

Hey Edward, I can see you have used Eventbrite to reserve a seat for Day 1b on Saturday (and presume your friend has also).

The event is NOT sold out - only Eventbrite to 'reserve a seat' has reached its allocation for Day 1b (and we needed to close it to ensure we don't allow over-subscription to Day 1b as there are also other ways for players to reg in advance) but there is also an Online Holding Tank on Grosvenor Poker which your other 2 friends can use and that remains open until noon next Thursday (but it also has a maximum limit for players to use) - details are in the opening post HERE along with, hopefully, everything else you will need to know (if not either post on here or send me a PM).

I'll be working the Cardiff event so look forward to seeing you - hope you enjoy your first experience of us - come say hi :)

PS Eventbrite remains open for reservations for Fri Day 1a :)

Thanks Tom.

All sorted now, and yes, looking forward to the weekend.

See you then.