Author Topic: 'Tis the season......  (Read 3612 times)

rubertoe

• Gold Member
'Tis the season......
« on: December 22, 2008, 19:37:12 PM »
To be Jolly - or so they say!!

Its been very quiet on here over the last few days....everyone must have done their BR"s on Xmas pressies or maybe The duke cleaned everyone out!

For those whom still have BR"s intact what are your poker related plans over the festive period or are people not playing as it is a time to be with freinds and family?? ??? ???

My plan is to get together an improptue cash game going on Christmas day....everyone should be nice and full, lazy and possibly drunk - should be fun. :D

Happy Xmas all and a Prosporous Poker New Year

Lifes tough, its even tougher when your stupid

North London Poker Club

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: 'Tis the season......
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 19:43:06 PM »

To be Jolly - or so they say!!

Its been very quiet on here over the last few days....everyone must have done their BR"s on Xmas pressies or maybe The duke cleaned everyone out!

For those whom still have BR"s intact what are your poker related plans over the festive period or are people not playing as it is a time to be with freinds and family?? ??? ???

My plan is to get together an improptue cash game going on Christmas day....everyone should be nice and full, lazy and possibly drunk - should be fun. :D

Happy Xmas all and a Prosporous Poker New Year

been banned starting 20.00 Xmas eve til 27th 20.00pm....sigh..lol
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013

Mikeyboy9361

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2008, 08:56:21 AM »
Yeah, not playing much on line over the festive period, if at all! But will hopefully get a little X mas day tourney going on in the evening, we have about 20 round on Xmas day so there should be some willing combatants.
Merry Xmas to everyone, and a lucky new year!!
European Online Silver Medalist 2009
Member of the Leeds "Grand Final" Team
Scottish Amateur Championships Bronze Medalist 2013

Bodddders

• Gold Member
  • WCOAP Razz Champion 2008
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2008, 12:36:50 PM »
Merry Christmas to everyone. Good luck in the New Year (except when we meet at the Nationals) ;D

No more poker for me until a home game on the 3rd of Jan, cant wait.
aka - Honeycroft on Blue Sq.
On-Line National Poker League - South London Team Captain

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2008, 11:43:08 AM »
Blimey, I"ve not played any poker since the 19th.  What if I"ve forgotten what to do ?

We"ve got a few friends round this evening for a Christmas Eve home game, should be fun.  So might warm up with some online this afternoon.

Won"t get away with poker on Christmas Day, although lappie and 3G dongle would be ftw.  So planning on a Boxing Day poker session as a christmas present to myself.

If anyone"s not bothered about Christmas and is done with the whole family/turkey/presents/sherry/mince pies thing, then let me know.  Should be some good value tournaments around, so post if you find anything worth playing.

Leigh