Author Topic: Withdrawal Charges  (Read 16977 times)

tumblet

• Gold Member
Re: Withdrawal Charges
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2009, 23:34:54 PM »

This is very frustrating as BSq are sponsoring APAT events and I"m missing out on the tournaments and qualifying events.

I dont understand why you would be missing out.. Are they charging you to deposit??

Santino67

• Platinum Member
  • Fat Charlie Sheen - @GrantSpeirs
    • Bebo & Facebook
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2009, 13:25:29 PM »

This is very frustrating as BSq are sponsoring APAT events and I"m missing out on the tournaments and qualifying events.

I dont understand why you would be missing out.. Are they charging you to deposit??

Not being charged to deposit Jizzemm but let"s be honest, whilst we all love the game, we"re still here to be in profit. I personally ain"t keen to see that profit got to the site that already gets a buy-in fee when you take part.
APAT Scottish Amateur Champion 2011 :~)
APAT Online North America PLO Champion 2011
Chipaccrual's Big APAT Christmas End Of Year Quiz Champion 2011
2012 Scottish Captain @ ECOAP
APAT Online Irish PLO Champion 2013
APAT Online Scottish Champion 2017

reevio

• No Mail
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2009, 10:36:24 AM »
Hi Santino,

Have you actually added either of the cards to your account?  If so could you please let me know your username/nickname so I can ask our payments team to take a look?

There are certain types of card that will now accept withdrawals to them but if you already use them elsewhere we"ll have to check what the issue is.

Jamie.

Santino67

• Platinum Member
  • Fat Charlie Sheen - @GrantSpeirs
    • Bebo & Facebook
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2009, 21:37:42 PM »

Hi Santino,

Have you actually added either of the cards to your account?  If so could you please let me know your username/nickname so I can ask our payments team to take a look?

There are certain types of card that will now accept withdrawals to them but if you already use them elsewhere we"ll have to check what the issue is.

Jamie.

Hi Jamie

Was going to reg with my g/f"s credit card and decided to have another go with my own debit card again and it seemed to go ok with no message of withdrawals charge. my username is Santino67. After Sunday"s performance I don"t think I"ll be troubling the withdrawals department too much anyway  :-[  :D

thanks
Grant
APAT Scottish Amateur Champion 2011 :~)
APAT Online North America PLO Champion 2011
Chipaccrual's Big APAT Christmas End Of Year Quiz Champion 2011
2012 Scottish Captain @ ECOAP
APAT Online Irish PLO Champion 2013
APAT Online Scottish Champion 2017

UkPlayer

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2009, 01:43:35 AM »
what about the exchange from Dollars to Pounds?