Author Topic: AdamSkylark  (Read 2642 times)

AdamSkylark

AdamSkylark
« on: August 27, 2007, 15:37:56 PM »
1 - WHO ARE YOU?
Adam Graham AKA Adam Skylark, a name I adopted after becoming bored of having two first names

2 - POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF OR A LINK TO ONE (APAT OR OTHER)
I would but then it wouldn"t be a suprise

3 - WHERE DO YOU COME FROM?
Born in Manchester but live in Yeovil, Somerset

4 - TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF?
I didn"t know what to write here really as the upcoming questions seem to be asking things I was gonne put in here.

5 - WHAT IS YOUR POKER BACKGROUND?
Well I"ve been into poker for about two years after many drunken nights coming home and seeing late night poker on TV and eventually decided to give it a go around a year ago after having an operation and having nothing to do during my recovery time and I"ve been addicted ever since. I enjoy limit/pl/nl hold "em and omaha. I mainly play online but also have a weekly league game where I enjoy the banter and level of play much more than the online games.

6 - WHAT IS YOUR PLAYING STYLE?
Gnerally I try to mix it up a bit depending on the players at the table and obviously I never bluff.  ;D

7 - WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE POKER PLAYER AND WHY?
Daniel Negreanu, I think mainly because he was one of the first players I took an interest in and I enjoy his pressence at the table as well as how well he can take some massive bad beats without putting himself on tilt

8 - WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ONLINE POKER SITE AND WHAT IS YOUR POKER ID THERE?
I favour FullTilt and Betfair [AdamSkylark and ASkylark respectivly] but I do try to check out others, Betfairs less fishy so people don"t seem to go all in with one outers and hit so much there, phew

9 - WHAT ARE YOUR POKER ACHIEVEMENTS?
Nothing really, I havn"t played in any major or even minor live tourneys but I"ve won a few online tourneys, gotten good payouts from those but the next year is where I take it up a level starting with APAT I hope.

10 - WHAT DO YOU DISLIKE ABOUT LIVE POKER CURRENTLY, THAT YOU WOULD CHANGE?
Oh god the bad beats, who doesn"t, you do everything right then someone makes a moronic call and you"ve bubbled and wasted hours of work for nothing. If I was a richer man I"d have smashed many a pc monitor.

11 - HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT APAT?
Through pokerplayer magazine

12 -WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT APAT TOURNAMENTS, STANDARD OF PLAY AND STRUCTURE?
I"m yet to play in one but I"ll let ya know if I have an opinion on them

13 - HAVE YOU PLAYED AT AN APAT LIVE EVENT AND IF SO, WHAT WAS MOST MEMORABLE ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE?
Not yet

14 - WHAT ARE YOUR MAIN INTERESTS OUTSIDE OF POKER?
I"m very much into music and movies, I have far too many cd"s and I"m constantly listening to my ipod as well as going to the cinema with friends and buying dvds as well as travelling about a fair bit to watch bands which will hopefully become a poker/music trip soon.

15 - WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK OR FILM?
Favourite Movie - True Romance
Favourite Book - Probably 1984

16 - WHAT THREE MUSIC ALBUMS WOULD YOU TAKE TO A DESERT ISLAND WITH YOU?
Luckily I have my ipod so I"d take that but if you"re gonna be picky....
1. The Descendents - Everything Sucks
2. Reel Big Fish - Cheer Up
3. Modest Mouse - Good News For People Who Love Bad News

17 - FINALLY, WHAT MESSAGE WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEAVE FOR YOUR FELLOW APAT MEMBERS?
See you at the tables soon I hope