Author Topic: Table 12 Attrition ...  (Read 2975 times)

Honeybadg

• Platinum Member
Table 12 Attrition ...
« on: February 08, 2009, 15:18:52 PM »
... first six levels (270 mins) saw the elimination of ONE player!

Very interesting table to play on ... I wonder if any of the runners will make it deep into the tournament!?

My debut a card dead 80th (ish) of 205 ... though in the dinner break I managed to hit 12 blackhands of 20 or better in a row ... (would have preferred the cards on the poker table!) ...

Tournament very well run - well played.

Blind structure seemed pretty good ... NOT too fast ... looks like there will be a very lively first two levels today.

Good luck all.

Louis

mike saban

• Silver Member
Re: Table 12 Attrition ...
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 19:04:54 PM »
Please to play on that table yesterday, after a mid start I think about 4 left in level 7, I saw Neil made day 2, but not sure of anyone else.

Mike

Honeybadg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 19:15:42 PM »
... yeah I was still there at that stage ... doubled up with AA a bit after that ... but an incredible amount of really trashy 9-2-esque hands ...

I think you stole one too many of my blinds ... but I can address that next time!

Louis

mike saban

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2009, 19:35:55 PM »

I think you stole one too many of my blinds ... but I can address that next time!

I might have a hand next time  ;)

Hopefully we"ll both get to Cardiff.

Good Luck

losbert

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2009, 22:28:43 PM »
I was on that table in seat 10 for the 1st few levels until being moved eventually finished 10th somehow but it was a tough table initially didn"t get going until being moved.

lukybugur

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2009, 22:43:45 PM »
Another table 12er here and what a "nice" table it was - all very friendly but boy, it WAS tight.

Welcome to the Forum losbert and congrats on your 10th place finish.

Other Day 2ers from "our table" were the local guy (in grey hoody) who lasted 4 hands into Day 2 before being crippled when his AA was busted by a Q8-ish hand. Most sick river.

I busted out about 15 mins after that.

Chris (who started in Seat 1) also made Day 2 - starting off quite healthy I recall before running a A6 type hand into Steve"s A9s to go out near the bubble.

Great to meet you all and glad to have finally met Mikey, Louis, Mike Saban and Jason Jones (who joined us later in St 9).

Honeybadg

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2009, 23:16:51 PM »
... well played Losbert ... imagine where our minds where 6.5 levels in with only one knock out ...

Great table to play on ... but bad news for collecting chips ...

I look forward to seeing how people do when all on different tables ...

L