Author Topic: bone1986  (Read 2890 times)

bone1986

bone1986
« on: September 02, 2007, 20:37:06 PM »
1 - WHO ARE YOU? Ian Jones.

2 - POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF OR A LINK TO ONE (APAT OR OTHER)

3 - WHERE DO YOU COME FROM?  Banbury, Oxfordshire,

4 - TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF? I"m 35 , married and have just had a daughter called Daisy,

5 - WHAT IS YOUR POKER BACKGROUND?  I began playing about 4 years ago after becoming interested when watching Late Night Poker.

6 - WHAT IS YOUR PLAYING STYLE?  Very fishy.

7 - WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE POKER PLAYER AND WHY?  I don"t really have a favourite, I enjoy watching the players on High Stakes Poker though.

8 - WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ONLINE POKER SITE AND WHAT IS YOUR POKER ID THERE?  I play on  Interpoker as bone1986 and virgin as -bone-

9 - WHAT ARE YOUR POKER ACHIEVEMENTS?  I won a 120 player winner takes all tourny to play in the 2006 WSOP, I"ve won a few online tournys and although I"m still a small stakes player I haven"t had to reload any of my poker accounts for about 3 years.

10 - WHAT DO YOU DISLIKE ABOUT LIVE POKER CURRENTLY, THAT YOU WOULD CHANGE?  It"s very difficult to find a well structured tournament at a reasonable buy-in. There a re too many re-buys and not enough freeze outs in most card rooms.

11 - HOW DID YOU HEAR ABOUT APAT? blonde poker forum.

12 -WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT APAT TOURNAMENTS, STANDARD OF PLAY AND STRUCTURE?  Affordable tournys with deep stacks and a very good standard of player are what players like myself have been deprived of for so long . It"s great to be able to play real poker against people who think about the game.

13 - HAVE YOU PLAYED AT AN APAT LIVE EVENT AND IF SO, WHAT WAS MOST MEMORABLE ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE?  The atmosphere between the players was just spot on.

14 - WHAT ARE YOUR MAIN INTERESTS OUTSIDE OF POKER? Watching football, films and socializing.

15 - WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK OR FILM? The Larwood story is a good book, as for films too many to chose from maybe The Usual Suspects.

16 - WHAT THREE MUSIC ALBUMS WOULD YOU TAKE TO A DESERT ISLAND WITH YOU?  Whats the story morning glory - Oasis,  Pills thrills and belly aches - The happy mondays, and Stars of CCTV - Hard-fi.

17 - FINALLY, WHAT MESSAGE WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEAVE FOR YOUR FELLOW APAT MEMBERS?  Lets keep the same spirit for season 2, I"m looking forward to it.