Author Topic: Passwords on APAT championship tourneys  (Read 4537 times)

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Passwords on APAT championship tourneys
« on: February 27, 2010, 12:16:40 PM »
Just a thought here having registered for tonights tourneys and being challenged for the password.

Isn"t one of the joint aims of APAT and Betfair to grow the membership of APAT? (If not, it should be).  But by passwording the tourneys, are we not stopping people who might want to play from entering?  

I was wondering if there was some way of adding some text or even a link to the password box to direct wannabe players to the APAT website to get the password. Could even then have a different password for each tourney each month to "force" people to keep returning to the APAT website.

Could then put the password somewhere secure on APAT.com that can only be reached by creating an APAT account and logging in.

Just a thought...

mattblue

• Silver Member
Re: Passwords on APAT championship tourneys
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2010, 13:22:18 PM »

Just a thought here having registered for tonights tourneys and being challenged for the password.

Isn"t one of the joint aims of APAT and Betfair to grow the membership of APAT? (If not, it should be).  But by passwording the tourneys, are we not stopping people who might want to play from entering?  

I was wondering if there was some way of adding some text or even a link to the password box to direct wannabe players to the APAT website to get the password. Could even then have a different password for each tourney each month to "force" people to keep returning to the APAT website.

Could then put the password somewhere secure on APAT.com that can only be reached by creating an APAT account and logging in.

Just a thought...
and u know what thought did lol

PokerDane

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 12:59:30 PM »
as a very new member at ATAP i cant figure out were the paswords are posted. So if anyone please could help me, cause i would really like too play in those APAT online tourneys.

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 13:29:13 PM »
password - apatmember

have you joined a team yet http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?board=59.0

don"t know where your nearest one is though  ;D