Author Topic: bobber93  (Read 4047 times)

bobber93

bobber93
« on: December 25, 2011, 10:45:28 AM »
howdy there folks Im will, call me bobber or bobcat every else does :)
Im 18 years old and live just outside leeds, I learned to play poker when I was about 12 and after that it was just a matter of waiting until I could play properly to get some more experience.
My style at the table depends on the type of game I"m in, whos at the table, and the situation I find myself in. If theres one thing ive learned its that you have to be able to adapt.
Wouldnt say I have a favourite player as such but I look up to a lot of the young brits who have blown onto the scene lately, such as Jake Cody and Luke Swartz. Purely because of the grind they put in to do well.
I spend most of my time on 888 but have started to play a little more on PS  and youll find me on both sites under bobber93.
Cant say I"ve done that much in my short career, taken down one tourny win and a few final tables, my cash game has improved rapidly and Im currently working on improving my live game
Came across APAT in the pokerplayer mag and saw the small buy ins and reckoned id give it a go, seems a good place to get started.
When Im not at the tables (which is very rare) you can find me in the garage, I have a keen interest in motorbikes and theres no better feeling than watching a finished project shoot off down the road.
My list of books and films could go on for days and days - Im a big fan of terry pratchett and ya cant beat a good shoot em up or batman film :), as for music Ill listen to just about anything, but rock and roll is the base of everything, from led zed to nirvana and black stone cherry, a good riff or drum solo is what keeps the world spinning.
Hope to see you all at the tables
Regards, Bobber93

bear21

• Gold Member
  • Just Do It
Re: bobber93
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 11:17:05 AM »
Hi ,,Welcome to APAT !

Oh and happy christmas LOL

Santino67

• Platinum Member
  • Fat Charlie Sheen - @GrantSpeirs
    • Bebo & Facebook
Re: bobber93
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 11:48:11 AM »
Hi Will/Bobber/Bobcat, welcome to APAT. Have a great Christmas & New Year and look forward to see you at our games in season 6 if you don"t get to Brighton in January
APAT Scottish Amateur Champion 2011 :~)
APAT Online North America PLO Champion 2011
Chipaccrual's Big APAT Christmas End Of Year Quiz Champion 2011
2012 Scottish Captain @ ECOAP
APAT Online Irish PLO Champion 2013
APAT Online Scottish Champion 2017