Author Topic: Pokerstars has best feel of playing,OTHERS JUST DONT SEEM AS IT`S REAL  (Read 2735 times)

2make1whole

I HAVE PLAYED MANY DIFFERENT POKER SITES AND TO ME POKERSTARS HAS THE BEST FEEL AND LAY OUT OF PLAYING POKER ESP IF YOUR PLAYING FOR MONEY ITS SEEMS LIKE YOU PLAYING AND NOT JUST FUN.

I DONT LIKE ALL THIS CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER ETC AND TRYING TO CRAM TO MUCH INTO A LITTLE SCREEN.

LIKE LADBROKES UR MONEY AMMOUNT IS IN MIDDLE OF YOUR CARDS RESTRICTING THE VIEW AND ALSO YOU MAKE A BET AND A HUGE AMMOUNT OF LOW CHIPS COME UP ON THE TABLE BASCILLY COBVERING WHOLE TABLE WITH POITLESS AMMOUNT OF CHIPS GRAPHICS.

SO WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE THINK ABOUT LAY OUT OF SITES AND WHAT DO YOU FIND WORKS/IS BEST?

I PLAY POKERSTARS BUT THE SITE WINDS ME SO MUCH THE RANDOM CARDGENARTOR IS BULL**** IN MY EYES AND I`LL ALWAYS QUESTION IT

Zanshin

• Silver Member
Re: Pokerstars has best feel of playing,OTHERS JUST DONT SEEM AS IT`S REAL
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2007, 00:28:06 AM »
Still no need to shout about it.
How can you call that.... you should have bet more...... I was all-in...... well you should have had more to bet.

Ironside

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2007, 03:37:40 AM »
the crypto network is the closest you will get to stars without being stars

bugsysclub is proberly better software than stars though apart from the fact its like a ghost town with MTT comps starting with under 2 full tables

2make1whole

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 16:38:13 PM »
Sorry about the capitals