Author Topic: A bit of help needed!  (Read 3086 times)

game531

A bit of help needed!
« on: March 29, 2010, 20:00:16 PM »
Hi,

Unless I"m going blind, the website has changed it"s layout (since I"ve last logged on) and I cannot find the schedule that has been present for the past few seasons which not only gives you the dates of the events, but more importantly details of all the satellites and the day that the seats go on general sale...

Also, I"m assuming the London event is now sold out..?

Any help is appreciated,

Mark

bear21

• Gold Member
  • Just Do It
Re: A bit of help needed!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 20:45:23 PM »
On the home page go to tour and it will give you the dates for all of the upcomming games , as to london there was 141 registered yesterday but not sure how many are able to play, try registering on betfair , if  it lets you your in lol
good luck

game531

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 22:13:16 PM »
Hi, Thanks for your help.

However, the "Tour" page just shows the dates of the events, but not the days the "clickfest", or the new method of registering via the Betfair software, occurrs. How will I know when to log on and try and get a seat?

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks,

Mark

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2010, 22:17:36 PM »

However, the "Tour" page just shows the dates of the events, but not the days the "clickfest", or the new method of registering via the Betfair software, occurrs. How will I know when to log on and try and get a seat?

These are all found here first....it"s a cunning plan to keep the website traffic up as high as possible. ;D
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”

game531

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 22:21:10 PM »

These are all found here first....it"s a cunning plan to keep the website traffic up as high as possible. ;D

Thanks, I thought this may be the case but just wanted to make sure I wasn"t missing anything!