Author Topic: Betfair New Software - Disconnections  (Read 6493 times)

Foggy

• Gold Member
Betfair New Software - Disconnections
« on: August 11, 2010, 15:41:08 PM »
I play on most of the sites available, wherever I can find fish, most of the time trouble free. During the league game this weekend I was disconnected 3/4 times during the competion. When I mentioned this on the table Duke mentioned he was fine but the young pup had been disconeed twice.

Did anyone else suffer from the dreaded discon anymore than usual?

cincicrappykid

• Gold Member
Re: Betfair New Software - Disconnections
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 15:43:59 PM »
yes , seems to lag and respond very slowly then cuts you off , usually when u ave 3 / 4 bet  
GOLD NATIONAL ONLINE TEAM C/SHIP 09/10.  S1& 7 BCPC CHAMP/H/O Champ. BRONZE WCOAP 7 Card Stud 2009. BRONZE Scotish Online Omaha  2010 BRONZE Northern European NL  2010. APAT NATIONAL PUB CHAMPION 2011 SCOTTISH OMAHA  GOLD 2012. ECOAP SILVER WCOAP GOLD England Team 2013  National Online Champion 2013

nosey-p

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 17:00:52 PM »
Not so much on Sunday but when playing the Furness game and PP freeroll on Monday I did get disconnected twice once when HU.

daveyb147

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2010, 17:37:49 PM »
I havent managed to stay connected for longer than 3 minutes lol,,,betfair told me to check for critical updates which i have done and told me i need the latest adobe flash which i have ,,,the lobby is fine it just constantly freezes and disconnects when the table launches,,,i play most of the apat online comps,,but sadly will have to sit out future events !!

AJDUK

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 19:15:22 PM »
Only played the league game - started off OK but gradually got more and more laggy as game want on after say an hour. Got to the point where the cards were being dealt very slowly, and I was quite behind the action. Never got cut off though. It just randomly slowed down then went back to normal.

The only other site I"ve had this problem with was the original BF on my laptop FML.

All other poker sites are and always have been fine on my desktop, including BF1. Whatever that Adobe rubbish is that it loads during installation of BF2 I reckon is the culprit - no other poker sites seem to use it as it was a first download of it for me.

I actually quite like the new s/w but wish it didn"t lag so much.
England Captain WCOAP 2014 - Come on England!!!!

gerry5421

• Gold Member
    • Troon PC Tech
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 09:53:18 AM »
i am starting to get constant disconections , when moving between the lobbys , ie switching from sit n go to MTT tourneys ,comes up with disconnect , although chat still going ,

normally have to reboot it to get it working again

also has happened a couple of times while playing national on sat night .
Gerry
Glasgow Club Captain Div 2 Champions 2011
http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=8298.0
APAT Scottish Online Championship 2010 Bronze