Author Topic: APAT Team for Bolton 2011  (Read 92267 times)

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
Re: APAT Team for Bolton 2011
« Reply #225 on: December 21, 2010, 11:06:17 AM »
I don"t think that Rodders has decided on the style and colour for the shirts yet.

They are likely to either be the Kustom Kit ones form last year, or the Fruit of The Loom ones that we use in the APAT merchandise.

They definitely won"t be from the APAT/Betfair shirt supplier   ;D

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #226 on: December 21, 2010, 11:08:54 AM »

Rodders, did you want the APAT logo on the sleeve or the front ?

HaworthBantam

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #227 on: December 21, 2010, 11:12:55 AM »

Fruit of the Loom gets my vote, the Kustom stuff is a little on the snug side.

As for the pink...hmm...nice...  :D

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
« Reply #228 on: December 21, 2010, 11:56:02 AM »
Right - Will get the shirts sorted this week to allow Leigh to order them the first week of the new year from the APAT supplier. As we are the APAT team we should be supporting them here.

I am thinking black with a strip on the sleeve to make the different to the main APAT range. If possible make the strip APAT green. Then we have the APAT logo and our forum name on them. Seems that the shirts are the right size so I recommend going back to the original plans and sizes, although I will leave that up to you. Current order stands at the following:-

If the shirts are the right sizes then I recommend some of you scale down the shirt sizes. Leigh need to make the rder with APAT's supplier in the first week of the new year so if you want to change any of the below let me know by the end of the week. This is costing us all £36. If advance payment is required I will do that and you can all give me the money in Bolton.

Rodders = 2 x L
Jack = 2 x XL
Paul = 2 x XL
Brendan = 1 x XL
Ian = 2 x XL
James = 2 x XXXL ?? (is this right? you ain"t that big)
Stuart = 2 x XL
George = 2 x XL

In other news I have made a last longer bet with the captain of the Blonde Poker team (Allyson James). The loser has to buy a round of drinks for the winners team. I have no idea who will win this bet but given the form of us both in recent APAT online events and league games I am fairly confident it will be settled by about 3pm on the Saturday.
-----------------------------

Still trying to think of something amusing to write in this bit.

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #229 on: December 21, 2010, 13:16:25 PM »
It still puts a smile on my face to see XL next to my name :)

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #230 on: December 21, 2010, 18:11:03 PM »
Please tell us Steve - is sorting out the shirts easier or harder than picking the team  :D

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
« Reply #231 on: December 28, 2010, 14:58:05 PM »
lol, yes sorting the shirts is much easier thanks in no small part to Leighs help with using the APAT supplier. Picking the team was tough but I reckon I got it right with this group of players. We have a great chance of taking this down.

I hope you all survived Christmas, I am off work for the rest of the week (wiiiiii). As nobody has objected I will ask Leigh to order the shirts (two each). Here is the design I want to use, they will of course have the APAT logo and your forum name on them.

http://www.buytshirtsonline.co.uk/gamegear-formula-racing-polo-shirt-p-1053.html

I as you are all bored with listening to Christmas music over the last week or so here is a team APAT song to make a nice change for you:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OvpzForHyU&feature=related

Team APAT FTW.

Right, as I did survive Christmas, it time to play some more poker. I am going to use today to play some cash, then order a nice Chicken Madras, and try to win a 3D TV in a freeroll tonight. I may also play Jack"s heads up tournament on Pokerstars even though I am really bad at heads up tournaments.

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #232 on: December 28, 2010, 15:41:28 PM »

I may also play Jack"s heads up tournament on Pokerstars even though I am really bad at heads up tournaments.

I am in that one so JFDI  ;D

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
« Reply #233 on: December 28, 2010, 16:53:47 PM »
PM"s recieved guy"s, no problem on any of them, playing cash atm so will update thread and orders after that.

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
« Reply #234 on: December 30, 2010, 13:33:39 PM »
OK - I ma asking Leigh to put this order in next week. Last chance please let me know if you require your order changed. The sizes are fine based on normal APAT products so I am getting a large rather than an XL.

Shirts Required

Rodders = 2 x L
Jack = 2 x XL
Paul = 2 x XL
Brendan = 1 x XL
Ian = 2 x XL
James = 2 x XXXL
Stuart = 2 x L
George = 1 x XL

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #235 on: December 30, 2010, 13:36:32 PM »
That"s fine for me skip.