Author Topic: APAT OnLive - Blue Square Update  (Read 97300 times)

TightEnd

• Platinum Member
  • If Carlsberg did live updates, I'd be a lager
Re: APAT OnLive - Update
« Reply #255 on: December 02, 2007, 22:43:09 PM »
Very well done to the 6 guys, excellent effort

Enjoy the Vic!

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #256 on: December 02, 2007, 22:46:21 PM »

No Des, you are wrong(for once!)as the official record will show that you helped create a drama that the best soap writers could not match? You and the APAT team have worked tirelessly in an ever changing climate to create opportunities for amateur players everywhere. You kept faith and believed in the principles it takes to create and sustain an ever growing amateur poker association. I and many others believed that these principles gave us hope that one day we could rise to the challenge and maybe, just maybe one day our poker dreams could come true.
Well today my dreams came true, whatever happens at the Vic it was the constant support and backing from true Apater"s that gave me the belief that i could achieve the impossible.
I have to thank you Des & Apat for that, please do not forget that poker players like me are here thanks to you-well done!

Kevin

Brilliantly put Kevin. Whatever happens in London Des can be safe in the knowledge that he will have a fine and worthy winner of season 1 and a great ambassador for APAT. Like many others I feel sorry for Mark not being able to play but at least he"s still got a chance.

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #257 on: December 02, 2007, 22:51:11 PM »
Well, that was exciting! I had a severe attack of squeeky bum syndrome on the final table but managed to flair fold my way to The Vic  ::)

Thanks to everyone who offered support via the chat box and IM it was greatly appreciated.

Now Des, about that picture of me at a final table....

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Poker Association & Tour
« Reply #258 on: December 02, 2007, 22:52:25 PM »
Thanks guys, I appreciate your comments.  

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #259 on: December 02, 2007, 22:59:55 PM »
The chipcounts will be posted late tomorrow when they have been verified by Blue Square.  But they have been captured at the appropriate time.

Blinds will also be confirmed before next weekend.

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #260 on: December 02, 2007, 23:00:42 PM »

Thanks guys, I appreciate your comments. 

Does that mean you"re buying the drinks in Machester  ;D ;D

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #261 on: December 02, 2007, 23:04:40 PM »
Guinness please James.

dougal7878

• No Mail
  • Bronze Member
« Reply #262 on: December 03, 2007, 16:40:57 PM »
Well what else can you say other than i am gutted...not much i could do bout it seeing as bs wouldnt let me play.....long live internet poker and its great rules!

well done boys

Digger

• Silver Member
« Reply #263 on: December 03, 2007, 16:51:31 PM »
Just wanted to say a huge well done to all that made it through!!

It was really tough early doors....all sorts of MAD play going on  ???

Looking forward to seeing everone in Mancland at the weekend!
The amount of good luck coming your way depends on your willingness to act.

technolog

• Platinum Member
  • Happy chappy
« Reply #264 on: December 03, 2007, 18:20:14 PM »

Well what else can you say other than i am gutted...not much i could do bout it seeing as bs wouldnt let me play.....long live internet poker and its great rules!

well done boys

Gutted for you Mark too. If Kevin gets the berth, and it seems likely he will now, at least you can be proud of your season with some great results.

APAT

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #265 on: December 03, 2007, 20:19:50 PM »

well done boys

Gutted for you Mark too. If Kevin gets the berth, and it seems likely he will now, at least you can be proud of your season with some great results.

After yesterday"s incredible rollercoaster I wouldn"t bet on the outcome of the Rankings just yet.  Pressure can do very funny things to a person, and Kevin will have two weeks of build up to the final at the Vic.  Do you tighten up and possibly lose the opportunity to win the event and the WSOP seat, or do you go for victory and the WSOP seat, and possibly court disaster?  Would this be a good time to advertise the live udpate from the Vic?  ::)