Author Topic: rays life and poker  (Read 22980 times)

Des

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
Re: rays life and poker
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2012, 17:12:54 PM »
You"re a big man Ray, to be able to laugh like you do despite what you had to go through early in life.  I take my hat off to you.  Hope you and the family have a great New Year.
Email: des@apat.com
Facebook: Des Duffy
Twitter: Des Duffy

samuel_9

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2012, 23:02:51 PM »
tku very much des and a very happy new year to you and all APATERS /o/ by the way  i need a new 888 hat mines away with the wind  rite of my head can i get one next time i c u please /c u soooooooon

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2012, 08:58:13 AM »
Best blog on APAT

Please tell us more Ray.

samuel_9

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2012, 11:59:14 AM »
one thing i will say there is a lot worse of than me iv been very lucky in live /iv a loving wife and 2 kracking kids /live could not be any better / o/wait i still aint made day 2 of the APAT /YET/so on wee go/sex drugs and head banging music/ DES dont worry ill keep it clean/ ;) promise

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2012, 12:51:37 PM »

Best blog on APAT

Please tell us more Ray.

This - great reading.

Please keep it going this year as well. It would not be unexpected if we were reading about your first day two and a run to a final table. Hopefully you will manage to get in the correct seat at the start of each event as well ;-)
-----------------------------

Still trying to think of something amusing to write in this bit.

samuel_9

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2012, 19:42:21 PM »
ok lets jump/r u ready jump/comon get of ur bum and jump. go on do it .lets jump 20 years later.holdon .14 and 20 is 34/ rite /iwas 34 living in a place called rocketpool bilston n wolverhampton.anyway it was my birthday / rite party time/but i dident drink.so im sitting there boring ray with his glass of coke.when in come my mates /r u comeing with us /where/ darrens stag nite pup crawl/wev hired a bus /ok ill go/so of to the first pup what u haveing ray /coke please /what its ur birthday here have a pint /NO dont like beer / have a half of john smiths lager its nice/i thought lager and beer where 2 difrent drinks/i think thats what it was called /there was a big foamy head on it / it was lovley/so i necked it /rite back on the bus /mate coms over /here keep this for later /a we bag /ME /what is it /mate/dont worry well look after u/oops i dident like the sound of that /pup number 2 / ray its your round /my round what/HEHE/rays not stuped u by me a half a pint and want me to by u a full one ? /I DONT BY DRINK/what u mean/ u only got me a half now u want  a full pint /DONT THINK SO/u by me another half and ill by u a pint at the next pup/ alrite ray/i mite be new to this game but im not stuped/so pup num 3/ray its ur round/ok/up too the bar / can i have 2 pints of john smith please/ its either smith or west cant remember/anyway 2pints of john smiths please/ barman/sorry WHAT U WANT/now he was sortof shouting it /again 2pints of john smith please/sorry WHAT/now i was tapping the beer i wanted /and to be onest it pissed me of a bit/mate comes over wheres my pint/the barman cant understand me/ME /HOLDON /so i turned and said //////can u lend me a fiver /barman i dont lend money/he understood that dh /rite can i have 2pints f john smiths please /tku/soo back to the table /mate/ what abut the rest of the lads/ WHAT /u have to by them a drink /fkn sure im not they dident by me1/theyll get u 1 at the next pup/ok /38quidWHAT/pints vodkas  shots i think they where taking the pis/pup number 4/i get a FULL PINT of mr smiths necket it back on the bus pup num 5 /3.pints and im anybodys/  :-* i loved everyone /pup num 6 now when we left this pup i had a half of mr smiths on the bus a fella came over /here take that it will keep u awake /i am awake/no but this will keep u awake/so he pops it in my glass /ok i neck it/now u just dont see the time when your having fun/ so next stop /TINTINS in bermingham /mate comes over /wheres that we bag /what we bag/o that we bag /take that now it will keep u awake /nasty head on /IM NOT FKING SLEEPING IM AWAKE/just take it ray /ok/so ten mints later bus stops we all get of /i was WIDE AWAKE /now there was a littel fellow with us  a littel thin fellow now where standing waiting to get in to this nite club there was about 25 till30 anyway i turned and the we thin fellows face had changed /now how do i put this/well his face was round /but wheni looked at it  ;D it had turned into the shap of a V/it was like a wee fkn  martian from outer space/fk i took a fit of laughter /but i could not stop/now by the time we got to the door i was still at it/well this BIG BIG door man was standing there /and he just smiled/well iv nothing againest anyone live and love everyone race creed or color love all /but when this BIG man smiled at me /i just seen his theeth he was a BIG rasta man /well i just seen the man from outer space wairing his theeth/i nearly keeled over with laughter /have u been here before/NO/well dont worry aboout anything/now heres thous fameus words again /WELL LOOK AFTER YOU/ok/so in we go upstairs /Well c how the other side lives/jesus/on the platform a poledancer wairing fishnet tights and top A FELLA /then 2 girls comeover /would u like to by 1/they where selling feather dusters/no them things women rapround there neck/but they wernt girls they where fellas tranfestites/a well live  and let live/well i was out of my tree/ i think i just fell of the branch/anyway i needed the loo/now when i found it it was a pee pot in the middle of the room all the men in there dresses shooting at it /i legged it /was never going there nope never in a million years/now as the nite went on i started 2 yawn think it was about 230 /mate comes over /u cant be tired/iam/next thing BIG man comes over here take that it will liven u up A BIT/so i necked it /well after about 15mins /i start slideing down the wall where i was standing BIG fela comes over lifts me and carrys me UNDER his arm/just like a we rag doll/well he took me out side propt me against the wall /all i here was count till 9/beat thump start stop start stop thump  take a drink of water /start stop start stop start stop/my ticker /have a drink /this went on for about 1hour 30 mins/ then all of a sudden /WALLOP/well the BIG man got very small all of a sudden/r u ok wee man/I LOVE U/ NOT ONLY DID FALL FROM MY TREE   I MUST HAVE BANGED MY HEAD /i love u/jesus  /well back in we go all the mates giveing it hell for leather on the dance floor to this thing call RAVE music well i cant dance to that im a slow dancer i like moving slowing on the dance floor/then u  put ur hand on their bum and get a slap/ :-[/now wile  the mates r giveing it hell for leather  i became the drumer of the band standing beating the fk out of the wall/so i was taken down stairs now that was a strange place all body builders /well yous remember BENNY HILL /rite /do u remember the we boldy man/yous do/well there was 1 just like him in the club/and yes /Now a thought i was  BENNY HILL/ did i slap him/ u better beleave it every time he past me/now wile i was down stairs all the gays where takeing there shirts of and showing thair musils so wat do i do /you gest it /i did to /but i started takeing the pis and got trailed back up stairs by the doormen by the scrof of the neck/so i start caming down a littel /then over come a young girl and we start talking /she understod everything i said which was amazing cos no other fkr could not even me /now she ended up setting on my nee she must have sat there a good 3 hours /then her booy friend came over and said/wait for it  /CAN I HAVE MY BOYFRIEND BACK/he or she was fkn  a trany and i dident no u could not tell the difrence/we live and learn dont we /any we all gott home about 9 in the morning still in party mood so wee got the pup to open and let us in wee where there all day/well the wee man from outer space came in /heres where rays scence of humor comes in /in he comes /well did u have a god nite/i dont remember how i got home/  ;) i do i seen him jump in a taxi/now no one had said anything /so i said did u drop that man home/what man/ the fella u left the club with /i dident go in to the club /u did and u left with a gay man/ well his jaw hit the floor then he went/well we sat and peed ourselfes/ but we dident se him again for i think it was about three weeks /so he comes into the bar with a suitcase/r u going on holaday/no the wife tru me out/y/ because i took a gay man home/she beleaved him /even worse he beleaved it /surely u would no if that happened /anyway i had to go and tell his wife it was a wined up/not only did she chase me she tru everything she could get her hands on/so i went back to the pup and told him his wife wants him /well some of the mates went round to the house and brougt them round to the pup/well im sitting there his face is  brite red with anger /so i said /comon and a drink /so i got him a pint of the black stuff and his wife a vodka and coke/then i put my arms around to say SORRY/but wat do i do take a fit of laughter/and after about 30 secones they seen the funny sideof it/but all ended well they went happly married/AGAIN............i started riteing this at 11.30.its now 7.42 c u l8tr time for 888

samuel_9

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2012, 19:45:27 PM »
there was no sex :D

Des

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2012, 01:15:24 AM »
Lol, mad!  You"re a proper character Ray. Love the bit about the Martian :)
Email: des@apat.com
Facebook: Des Duffy
Twitter: Des Duffy

Santino67

• Platinum Member
  • Fat Charlie Sheen - @GrantSpeirs
    • Bebo & Facebook
« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2012, 18:48:27 PM »
 :D "We"ll look after you"......sounds like they done a fantastic job  ;)
APAT Scottish Amateur Champion 2011 :~)
APAT Online North America PLO Champion 2011
Chipaccrual's Big APAT Christmas End Of Year Quiz Champion 2011
2012 Scottish Captain @ ECOAP
APAT Online Irish PLO Champion 2013
APAT Online Scottish Champion 2017

samuel_9

• Gold Member
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2012, 09:45:05 AM »
ray was at the doctors on friday .rite c u later

samuel_9

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2012, 21:45:54 PM »
well i went to see my doctor is was fun .so i was called. sit at the end of the coradoor please.wile a was walking down the coradoor i seen a coat and a hat standing at the end of the coradoor so when i got to the end  i said helo .it was a hat and coat rack i was not whairing my specks. sitting out side waiting his room.door opens .helo mr crowe comeon in have a seat. so i do .how r u keeping r u keeping allrite .well if i was allrite i wouldent be in fkn  here would i.wats ur problem .i dont have a problem do u .i mean wats roung with u .o rite. this hearing aid isent working rite. where is it.in my ear. can i have it.hand to ear. it isent there left it in the car with my glasses.so i go out to the car and hoos  standing there.yep .mr trafic warden.well i went into to a rant and give a mouth full of abuse .well i had to apolojise.i thought he was taking a pictuer of my car .he was takeing a pictuer of the car behind mine .oops.so back in to the doctors give him the hearing aid. he put it on.and theres no noise .so i put it in my ear and there is feedback. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.very high pich noise.so he takes it and trys to ajust it .but i still have this noise n my head. so i told him .do u ever here hear this nois without ur hearing aid.yes .that and other noises.like wat.well a fortyfoot lorry driveing  by. water running. a band playing. a hissing noise.droms beating.and the high pich noise most of the  time.but its like stero in my head bouncing from one ear till the other .NOW .hes a very good doctor.  he new wat it was strait away .TITNESS.in my ears.now this is a pig of a thing to have would not want anyone to have this.now iv to  see a cosultant and try and sort it out .i thought it was my mind playing tricks.RAY became verybad tempered.RAY thought he was looseing it.RAYS not bad tempered anymore and hes not looseing it. RAY WILL  get it sorted . ;)    c u sooooooooon  

Santino67

• Platinum Member
  • Fat Charlie Sheen - @GrantSpeirs
    • Bebo & Facebook
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2012, 16:17:03 PM »

I"ll share a similar story on my blog Ray (doesn"t come close TBH but it"s similar to me in a personal survival sense) if you promise to get your blog up and running again!

As promised Ray, here"s my mini survival story. You"re an inspiration  8) http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=7664.msg167859#msg167859
APAT Scottish Amateur Champion 2011 :~)
APAT Online North America PLO Champion 2011
Chipaccrual's Big APAT Christmas End Of Year Quiz Champion 2011
2012 Scottish Captain @ ECOAP
APAT Online Irish PLO Champion 2013
APAT Online Scottish Champion 2017

samuel_9

• Gold Member
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2012, 00:33:52 AM »
ok i dont do my poker hands because there is nothing but bad beats but this one takes the pis/// I HAVE 12000 CHIPS ///55quid freezout playing for about an hour plenty of fish at the table mostly fish me  THE ROCK my hand QQ bbl blinds 75 /150 //i get 6 limps //i rase till 2000to stop the fish //  2 callers seat 7 and small bl calls flop//TS 7S 2C//i bet 3000 next boy calls small bl all in //i call next boy folds ///now if anyone can tell me what happens ill by u 3 pints when i c u on the tour /i will leave this on for 2 days  happy thinking  

Swinebag

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #43 on: February 04, 2012, 00:50:06 AM »
You were up against a guy with 2 clubs in his hand, neither which paired with the board and you lost to runner runner clubs?
Quote from: Chipaccrual
Rob, you are a genius.
Quote from: jacklevel06
You are a genius Rob  :D

samuel_9

• Gold Member
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2012, 11:47:36 AM »
no rob fisrt he limps then calls a rase of 2000 then shoves on the T72 flop turn 7 gives me qq77 river 2 his cards 82OF wat in the name of fk //how do i stop this ///I DONT NO any help would be GREATLY aprishieated tku