Author Topic: 888poker UK Amateur Championship  (Read 30498 times)

Shogun112

• No Mail
  • Gold Member
  • www.rooms-direct.co.uk
    • www.rooms-direct.co.uk
Re: 888poker UK Amateur Championship
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2011, 13:17:31 PM »

For the 900th time,

I must have told you a million times not to exagerate... :)
www.rooms-direct.co.uk if you want some discount email me and tell me you are from APAT.

HaworthBantam

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2011, 13:39:27 PM »

I too am surprised that quite a few of the team players aren"t playing at the weekend...

I"m one of those players not playing the main event, but playing the team event.

I think the kids would have rebelled if we"d have cancelled Chocolate day, sorry, I mean Easter. Plus, it"s Amanda"s birthday that weekend so it"s made it a little bit difficult for us.

As Rich has said though, I don"t think it"ll have a problem selling out.

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2011, 17:03:07 PM »
well that was weird - happened to have the 888 client open just now, and a table opened up with a welcome note to the APAT UK Amateur Championship. I watched as all the chips flew in first hand (1 chip each) - apparently I have placed 68/75.

WTF was that all about??

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2011, 17:17:33 PM »

well that was weird - happened to have the 888 client open just now, and a table opened up with a welcome note to the APAT UK Amateur Championship. I watched as all the chips flew in first hand (1 chip each) - apparently I have placed 68/75.

WTF was that all about??

Holding tanks running through at 5pm, so we can shut them off and get names and buyins sorted to venue.

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2011, 17:26:29 PM »

WTF was that all about??

Holding tanks running through at 5pm, so we can shut them off and get names and buyins sorted to venue.

Guessed that - a bit surreal though. We should have some sort of prize for the person who wins the 1 chip all in fest holding tank tourney. Perhaps a pint from Leigh? Or more realistically, an APAT cap?  This one was won by abastinado - well played mate.

And Paul Pitchford runs so good - not there, yet he still manages to finish 8th!!

Pitchie

• Silver Member
    • My Website
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2011, 18:17:43 PM »

And Paul Pitchford runs so good - not there, yet he still manages to finish 8th!!

Excellent.

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2011, 18:43:38 PM »

WTF was that all about??

I was 3rd  :o
wheres me medal?

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2011, 18:54:46 PM »

WTF was that all about??

wheres me medal?

Nope - you weren"t even in the running. You were however 3rd in the Team Champs holding tank - and you should probably get used to that.

FUNKYDEMUS

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2011, 19:49:33 PM »

WTF was that all about??

Can someone confirm that that 1600pm game was the actual registration for Newcastle..!

wheres me medal?

Nope - you weren"t even in the running. You were however 3rd in the Team Champs holding tank - and you should probably get used to that.

FUNKYDEMUS

« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2011, 19:54:17 PM »

WTF was that all about??

wheres me medal?

Can someone confirm that that 1600pm game was the actual registration for Newcastle..!

Chipaccrual

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2011, 19:58:57 PM »

WTF was that all about??

MintTrav

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2011, 20:01:12 PM »

This one was won by abastinado

......of Solent Poker Club.

El Donko does it again!

WP Steve (Bradbury).
5th place - Portsmouth Snooker Club £10 rebuy

Liz Lieu borrowed my pen - 01/06/2013

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2011, 20:06:11 PM »

I too am surprised that quite a few of the team players aren"t playing at the weekend...

I"m one of those players not playing the main event, but playing the team event.

I think the kids would have rebelled if we"d have cancelled Chocolate day, sorry, I mean Easter. Plus, it"s Amanda"s birthday that weekend so it"s made it a little bit difficult for us.

As Rich has said though, I don"t think it"ll have a problem selling out.

am too unfortunelty not able (at the mo) to make the sat and sun.  May change, but family has to come first over easter, that said i wouldnt have stayed over on the saturday as I"d want to be with kids on easter sunday.
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013

dwh103

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • @dwh103
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2011, 23:21:47 PM »
Family?
Kids?
Wife?

What are these things?
TEAM GOTHAM (Batman)

http://twitter.com/dwh103

Won some stuff too long ago for it to stay on a signature.

Waz1892

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2011, 23:29:52 PM »

Family?
Kids?
Wife?

What are these things?

they take my money, that is all i know!  ::)
Carpe Diem
Member of East of England Poker Club
Team member APAT forum 2013