Author Topic: 888poker UK Amateur Championship  (Read 30501 times)

samuel_9

• Gold Member
Re: 888poker UK Amateur Championship
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2011, 13:58:14 PM »

Denied a pass for 2 BH weekends of poker in a row :(

Hope you all have a great time in the toon. GL
do what us men do ..............just say your going for a walk.......BUT.......take your better have with you and just walk past aspers .....when she sees all your mates standing there just put on a sad face ..then she.l say go on then play your cards...but just before she leaves ask her 2 bring your dinner ...you will never know on less you try.....it has worked for me

Foggy

• Gold Member
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2011, 14:13:55 PM »

Denied a pass for 2 BH weekends of poker in a row :(

Hope you all have a great time in the toon. GL
do what us men do ..............just say your going for a walk.......BUT.......take your better have with you and just walk past aspers .....when she sees all your mates standing there just put on a sad face ..then she.l say go on then play your cards...but just before she leaves ask her 2 bring your dinner ...you will never know on less you try.....it has worked for me

How did you finish up after the divorce settlement then?

samuel_9

• Gold Member
« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2011, 14:20:10 PM »
witch one

jacklevel06

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2011, 17:53:13 PM »
Have you no balls the lot of you. Just say i am the master of the house, i will go and play poker/drink on a bank holiday weekend if i want.

Then agree to take her with you, pay for an expensive hotel (with a pool) and do all the household duties for 2 weeks prior to the event  ;)
Mug punter on the horses since 1981