Author Topic: RakeBack question for 888  (Read 6228 times)

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
RakeBack question for 888
« on: July 17, 2011, 11:16:29 AM »
I opened my 888 account some time ago to play a PokerPlayer magazine freeroll - and at the time deposited $50 to play a bit. To open the account I went direct to the 888poker.com website and not via any affiliate.

Recently I"ve been trying to get my 888Poker account affiliated to my raketherake.com account, but 888 are refusing because my account is already affiliated elsewhere - and when I ask where, they say this is privileged info that they cannot share with me.

Sounds like an excuse to avoid paying across any affiliation rakeback. Would 888 care to comment on here - they declined to comment in email, pretty much stating that it was none of my business.

I"ve payed around $1100 in rake to 888 - the rakeback would start to make a welcome difference. Perhaps I should just find a different site that will not restrict my rakeback request.

gareth888

Re: RakeBack question for 888
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 09:01:08 AM »
We cannot retag players that are tracked elsewhere - it"s not fair to whomever you are tracked already.

Shogun112

• No Mail
  • Gold Member
  • www.rooms-direct.co.uk
    • www.rooms-direct.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2011, 17:43:13 PM »
But...  Its a bit silly that you let AMRN play elsewhere that WILL give him rakeback..!!  I would also do the talking with my feet and play on a site that would let me have rakeback.  There are SOOOOOO many...  Good for you Steve if you do.!!
www.rooms-direct.co.uk if you want some discount email me and tell me you are from APAT.

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 19:29:34 PM »

We cannot retag players that are tracked elsewhere - it"s not fair to whomever you are tracked already.

But my point is that I have not tagged this account anywhere else - I downloaded the client directly from 888poker.com, and not through any other site"s link.

My other point is that 888Poker won"t tell me who my account is APPARENTLY tagged to - hence my point that this is just rakeback avoidance.

DrMarbles

• Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 19:58:37 PM »
What"s the difference between what you get through RTR and the standard 888 loyalty scheme?

George2Loose

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 23:58:00 PM »
This is standard Steve. Had the same prob with full tilt when they were running
Follow me on twitter:  gb2loose

gareth888

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2011, 14:46:17 PM »

But my point is that I have not tagged this account anywhere else - I downloaded the client directly from 888poker.com, and not through any other site"s link.

My other point is that 888Poker won"t tell me who my account is APPARENTLY tagged to - hence my point that this is just rakeback avoidance.

The first 888poker link (tracker) you follow is stored until you signup. We consider the first channel/affiliate to introduce you to 888poker as the benefit affiliate.

We don"t allow rakeback on our site anyway, so any affiliate that claims they do anymore, cannot. It"s the loyalty program that is automatic and doesn"t matter where your account is tracked.

gareth888

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2011, 14:49:23 PM »

But...  Its a bit silly that you let AMRN play elsewhere that WILL give him rakeback..!!  I would also do the talking with my feet and play on a site that would let me have rakeback.  There are SOOOOOO many...  Good for you Steve if you do.!!

Our rakeback is in the form of our loyalty program, and available to anyone, no matter what. That way it doesn"t matter where signed up in the first place.