Author Topic: Vegas Vengeance - Staying In Touch / Sharing Photos  (Read 12233 times)

RioRodent

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • https://photos.app.goo.gl/VFDZrGk6jgyCUzRB2
Re: Vegas Vengeance - Staying In Touch / Sharing Photos
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2011, 19:30:17 PM »

EDIT: forgot to mention that (AFAIK) you have to drop the first "0" from a UK mobile number when dialling it from abroad just like you do any other UK area code.

Correct.
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

RichEO

• Bronze Member
Re: Vegas Vengeance - Staying In Touch / Sharing Photos
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2011, 08:45:20 AM »

I posted this on the "Bigger Bar" thread but some may have missed it so here it is again.

My cousin, who lives in Park City, Utah, will be coming down to Las Vegas to spend a few days with me from 13th-17th. He is also going to buy a pre-paid mobile for me which roughly gets the following.

$50/£32 approx. (max cost, not sure what the local taxes are but not more than this) including taxes for a new phone and minutes as below.

200 minutes to use over 30 days from the day of the first call. Texts are 1 minute (equiv.) each.

The phone can either be discarded when you leave or used again on your next visit, you just add additional mins when needed. I can"t really see any of us being on the phone for 3 hours but for those that want one it"s a pretty cheap option.

If anyone would like to pre-prder one of these he will get as many as is required.

Once I have them in Las Vegas I will pre-assign each phone to each buyer and send the numbers to you prior to your departure from the UK so you can give it out to whomever needs to know it.

Let me know by PM asap.

200 minutes might not be enough because the phones use up the minutes on incomming calls too unless you have the unlimited plan.

I was getting phones for 3 people so far but if you want to do it instead....!