Author Topic: APAT Forum Team - The Team  (Read 42974 times)

PHIL_TC

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
Re: APAT Forum Team - The Team
« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2011, 12:33:05 PM »
Personally I loved every minute of the weekend, thanks again for the pick JB. Got to echo Don"s comment there, an absolute pleasure and honour to be part of the team, all stars in their own right and a great team spirit with everyone doing there best for the team. Great achievement to get half the team into the points which was the plan from day 1 and 4th overall.

Not just in the poker each person represented APAT perfectly.... some generally drinking the bar dry in some cases  ;D

Here"s a photo of Ian and I"s breakfast of Baileys Sunday monday before we started day 2. Good times. Ian modelling a tank top kindly donated by JP the night before haha

Will see some of you in a few weeks again.. and everyone else hopefully not long after x

Winner of 1 gold, 2 silver & 1 bronze medals.
Proud member of team England '11 & '12 (Home Internationals) & team APAT  '11

Now pretty much poker retired, but available to help feed / sub the APAT server hamsters now & again.

http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=101148

Santino67

• Platinum Member
  • Fat Charlie Sheen - @GrantSpeirs
    • Bebo & Facebook
Re: APAT Forum Team - The Team
« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2011, 20:50:47 PM »
Just got home and have to say had a tremendous time. Cheers for picking me for the Forum team James, it was a real pleasure trying to do my bit for a fantastic bunch of team mates. Many congratulations to Ian for his second place, unlucky in the end when the cards went against him into the medal spots. I was card dead for long spells on an aggro table, didn"t make for much play after the first few levels but glad I made it into the top 50 and got points for the team, my AK all in letting me down in the end on a very raggy board.

Great weekend with a great team, I"ll get a few pics up once we"re sorted here
APAT Scottish Amateur Champion 2011 :~)
APAT Online North America PLO Champion 2011
Chipaccrual's Big APAT Christmas End Of Year Quiz Champion 2011
2012 Scottish Captain @ ECOAP
APAT Online Irish PLO Champion 2013
APAT Online Scottish Champion 2017