Author Topic: APAT Vegas - A Schedule  (Read 7830 times)

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
APAT Vegas - A Schedule
« on: November 11, 2011, 15:27:07 PM »
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 16:28:11 PM by Paulie_D »
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: APAT Vegas - A Schedule
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, 16:17:52 PM »
Can I suggest making the Group photo on the Saturday sometime before the APAT event. This way you will likely get a better attendance IMO.

This would also mean Tighty could be in the photo and that"s surely as significant factor.

As much as I love APAT and the APAT group this is a holiday with my wife, some of which will be spend doing APAT stuff.

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 16:27:42 PM »
I assumed that the Bellagio Group Photo would be at night (a la Oceans 11) but there is no reason we couldn"t do the sign on Saturday morning...assuming any of us are feeling vaguely human after the night before.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 16:29:34 PM by Paulie_D »

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2011, 17:08:59 PM »

I assumed that the Bellagio Group Photo would be at night (a la Oceans 11) but there is no reason we couldn"t do the sign on Saturday morning...assuming any of us are feeling vaguely human after the night before.

I assumed we wouldn"t be paying a professional who had enough lighting to get a decent group photo at night.

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 17:18:06 PM »

I assumed we wouldn"t be paying a professional who had enough lighting to get a decent group photo at night.

Modern phone & camera flashes should be fine...and I have Photoshop just in case.

SirPercival

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 20:31:39 PM »
Another reason for doing it Saturday is we might get Tikay there. He won"t be available on the Wednesday.

KarmaDope

• Platinum Member
  • The Groom
    • Blonde Forum
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2011, 00:55:49 AM »
Erm...the group photo @ the sign is straight after the wedding I believe...before the cheesecake factory!
[IMG=http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/countdown/countdown.php?c=purple&f=3&y=2013&m=11&d=12&h=18&mi=20&o=0&p=1][/img]

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2011, 06:45:00 AM »

Erm...the group photo @ the sign is straight after the wedding I believe...before the cheesecake factory!

Odd....you"ll be doubling back on yourself as Caesars is between the Chapel and the sign but what the heck.

HOLDorFOLD

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2011, 11:19:17 AM »
Joobs mentioned Winter Wonderland at Venetian was opening on 21st, and ice skating "may" be on the agenda ... opportunity for epic fail photos  ;D
Skype/MSN  Holdyfoldy@hotmail.co.uk

KarmaDope

• Platinum Member
  • The Groom
    • Blonde Forum
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2011, 11:50:52 AM »

Odd....you"ll be doubling back on yourself as Caesars is between the Chapel and the sign but what the heck.

Joobs is insistent. Sign + wedding dress straight after the wedding.
[IMG=http://www.vegasmessageboard.com/countdown/countdown.php?c=purple&f=3&y=2013&m=11&d=12&h=18&mi=20&o=0&p=1][/img]