UK NHS Charity Tournament

This tournament will raise money for the UK NHS. A minimum of 50% of the prizepool collected will be matched by partypoker LIVE and donated directly to the NHS.

There is no guarantee on this tournament however the prizepool will be set to withhold a minimum of 50% (and a maximum of 56%) of the prizepool which will be donated to the NHS. The total amount of prizepool withheld will also be matched by partypoker LIVE and donated to the NHS. The remaining prizepool (44% – 50% of buy-ins) will be paid out to players as per standard tournament payout structure.

The tournament is unlimited re-entries for the first 12 levels.

The tournament will show players real names and is restricted to UK account holders only.

 

 

Event Details
  • Start Date
    Thu 16 Apr 2020, 20:30
  • End Date
    Thu 16 Apr 2020,
  • Status
    Expired
  • Location
  • Venue
  • Category