Author Topic: S4 Swansea Poker Club - Members Sign Up Here  (Read 69542 times)

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
Re: Swansea Poker Club - Members Sign Up Here
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2010, 18:35:17 PM »

Hi all,

I"ve recently moved to Carmarthen and should be able to able to play a lot of the league games, having just spotted them on Betfair.  This weekend might be a bit difficult - moving house - but with any luck I should be able to play.

Name: Mike Woods
Betfair ID: ugmike
APAT ID: ugmike

YAY - Welcome to Swansea Mike. Allyson will have to do without you this weekend I guess but she always wins (2/2 this league) so don"t worry about that. If you could just get some places as well in later games that would be great. I"ll just carry on being value in the game *lol*
-----------------------------

Still trying to think of something amusing to write in this bit.

Stormpetrel

• Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2010, 14:07:45 PM »
Hi Mike, Welcome to Swansea Hooray! Don"t worry about playing tonight if you can"t make it, if you can play any League games that"s great. See you on Betfair whenever you can play, my Betfair alias is Nemisiss9. Good Luck and thanks for joining :) Allyson
Storm Petrel on Stars
MissRisk on Coral

Stormpetrel

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2010, 15:24:37 PM »
Good Luck for tonight Steven and thanks for playing. Swansea members are starting to increase now big time ;D lol Allyson
Storm Petrel on Stars
MissRisk on Coral

Stormpetrel

• Silver Member
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2010, 12:34:11 PM »
Congratulations guys you gave a fantastic performance last night. Sorry I didn"t make it to the final table but you played so well you didn"t need me! Thanks to your efforts Swansea gained a massive three points ;D amazing result.
Swansea are now top of the League with North London on six points :) Well done Mike for winning your first League game! I"m so glad you were able to play lol and well done Steven for finishing eighth and helping to secure those vital match points. Thanks you both so much for playing, See you for the next game I hope :)
Storm Petrel on Stars
MissRisk on Coral

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2010, 16:59:01 PM »
Top stuff from both of you so far. I am not starting to think Swansea might be able to do something this year which would be great. I will try and match the performances you guy"s have put in at some point this season as well *lol*

Lets gogogo

pables

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
  • JACK7SUITED on Grosvenor
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2010, 17:05:50 PM »

Hi all,

I"ve recently moved to Carmarthen and should be able to able to play a lot of the league games, having just spotted them on Betfair.  This weekend might be a bit difficult - moving house - but with any luck I should be able to play.

Name: Mike Woods
Betfair ID: ugmike
APAT ID: ugmike

VWP

A great start to your APAT journey, your use of the big stack on the FT was a joy even from my perspective. Good luck with the rest of the season Mike and well done Steve on your result here and that little affair last week and Allyson very well played every week so far.

Be lucky unless up against me

Ian
WCOAP online Omaha Bronze 2009
WCOAP Stud Gold 2010
UK Team championship 2011 individual Silver
WCOAP 2015 Team championship silver with IRELAND
WCOAP 2016 Irish silver
WCOAP 2018 PLO D/C Bracelet
WCOAP 2018 ROE silver
WCOAP 2019 Mix max Bracelet
European Team event 2019 Silver with team Ireland

ugmike

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2010, 18:28:51 PM »
Thanks for all the congrats guys, to be honest I had a great run of cards in the mid-stages to get to about 20k chips (around the time that Stephen went out - having KK vs QQ in particular vs one of the other larger stacks) and it put me in a great position to really abuse the cash-bubble, I must"ve raised every other hand and had over half the chips in play by the time we were in the money!  After that it was just a case of not making big mistakes and beating up anyone that looked like they might try and compete for the win...

Anyway, I really enjoyed it and let"s see if we can extend the lead at the top of the table -  Stephen, your turn to run good and win the next one!

Cheers,

Mike

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2010, 17:52:27 PM »
We are all playing tonight so lets get another result. Three on the final table, it can be done girls and boys :-)

You two both playing Luton?

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2010, 00:09:19 AM »
Sorry guy"s couldn"t get it done and went out third. Misplayed the last hand when I had the AA.

Stormpetrel

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2010, 01:25:12 AM »
Well done guys for making the final table again. We didn"t have the best of luck, next time we"ll be more lucky I hope! I might even make it myself to the final table ;D Congrats Steven on coming third you were so unlucky to go out :( I won"t be going to Luton, GL if your going and for Dublin :)  Allyson
Storm Petrel on Stars
MissRisk on Coral

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2010, 12:23:55 PM »

Well done guys for making the final table again. We didn"t have the best of luck, next time we"ll be more lucky I hope! I might even make it myself to the final table ;D Congrats Steven on coming third you were so unlucky to go out :( I won"t be going to Luton, GL if your going and for Dublin :)  Allyson

Thanks. I could have played it different (probably better tbh) but he was not meant to check the flop *lol*. I will be playing both Dublin and Luton yes, I need a good result to put the pressure on Jack and Darren at the top of the rankings. Thought you said you were playing in Luton, was it Coventry?

I am guessing you will be back on the final table pretty soon, we now have the start of a pretty good team just need more players which we will all keep working on I am sure. Until the next one - good lcuk at the tables.

ugmike

« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2010, 16:50:54 PM »
unlucky Steven for your 3rd, if i"d managed to dodge a different set of bullets and not crashed out 10th we"d probably have got some points for swansea from the night.  Allyson, couple of unlucky hands to send you out too - ah well, next time we"ll get back to our rightful place at the top of the tree!

cheers,
Mike

Stormpetrel

• Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2010, 15:04:43 PM »
Congratulations Steven for winning yet another silver medal :) perhaps you should consider changing your name to Mr Incredible 8) GL for Luton, Allyson
Storm Petrel on Stars
MissRisk on Coral

Newportlad

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Gold Member
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2010, 18:18:26 PM »
Just need to sort out your Heads Up play now Steve.   :P
APAT Ireland 2008 Champion
APAT European 2010 Runner-Up
6 Final Tables
Captain of Team Cardiff. Online Southern Division Winners 2009
Team Cymru 2008
Team Cymru 2009
Team Cymru 2013

AAroddersAA

• Platinum Member
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2010, 20:04:21 PM »

Congratulations Steven for winning yet another silver medal :) perhaps you should consider changing your name to Mr Incredible 8) GL for Luton, Allyson

Thank you very much, maybe one day I will learn my lesson that slow playing aces on a final table does not work lol.

I know this thread is open to anybody but surely that doesn"t include....... them    :D