Author Topic: Glasgow strorms into the lead  (Read 6950 times)

gerry5421

• Gold Member
    • Troon PC Tech
Glasgow strorms into the lead
« on: November 13, 2011, 23:45:50 PM »
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 15:41:54 PM by gerry5421 »
Gerry
Glasgow Club Captain Div 2 Champions 2011
http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=8298.0
APAT Scottish Online Championship 2010 Bronze

Santino67

• Platinum Member
  • Fat Charlie Sheen - @GrantSpeirs
    • Bebo & Facebook
Re: Glasgow strorms into the lead
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 00:04:42 AM »
Worth considering for the final couple of games as well  ;D

The top three players of the winning team in each division, along with the Divisional Player of The Season will be allocated an entry into a live tournament.  Should the Divisional Player of the Season also be one of the top three players in the winning team, then the saet will be awarded to the fourth placed player in the winning team.
APAT Scottish Amateur Champion 2011 :~)
APAT Online North America PLO Champion 2011
Chipaccrual's Big APAT Christmas End Of Year Quiz Champion 2011
2012 Scottish Captain @ ECOAP
APAT Online Irish PLO Champion 2013
APAT Online Scottish Champion 2017

bhoywonder70

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 00:08:17 AM »

Worth considering for the final couple of games as well  ;D

The top three players of the winning team in each division, along with the Divisional Player of The Season will be allocated an entry into a live tournament.  Should the Divisional Player of the Season also be one of the top three players in the winning team, then the saet will be awarded to the fourth placed player in the winning team.

Interesting.....I might...maybe have an outside chance of a place.....ifs,buts n maybes
Apat Scottish online open gold medal holder 2008....

VBlue

• Silver Member
    • Northern Poker Stars
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 11:58:48 AM »
I just wanted to drop in and say very well done to Team Glasgow.  I think you have seen off our threat now.  Had we made 2nd last night we may have still had a run at you.

I managed my best turnout ever last night - I think it was 17 or 18.  I really went to town recruting as many players as I could for these last few matches to try and take the title. 

I thought we were good to win, but just didn"t get some luck in some places and I didn"t stick around to see the game close out.

I hope Carlisle can push on enough to gain promotion for next year now.  GL in your push to win the divisional title.

gerry5421

• Gold Member
    • Troon PC Tech
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 12:24:49 PM »

I just wanted to drop in and say very well done to Team Glasgow.  I think you have seen off our threat now.  Had we made 2nd last night we may have still had a run at you.

I managed my best turnout ever last night - I think it was 17 or 18.  I really went to town recruting as many players as I could for these last few matches to try and take the title. 

I thought we were good to win, but just didn"t get some luck in some places and I didn"t stick around to see the game close out.

I hope Carlisle can push on enough to gain promotion for next year now.  GL in your push to win the divisional title.

Thanks for that and yea I think the team points last night speak volumes , was the closest I have seen the results yet.

Gerry

Santino67

• Platinum Member
    • Bebo & Facebook
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 12:59:15 PM »

Nice words VBlue, the fat lady ain"t singing just yet and I wish Carlisle all the best in the run in. Your players have done you proud, played well through the season and with the APAT spirit there always.

Good Luck
Grant

VBlue

• Silver Member
    • Northern Poker Stars
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2011, 13:13:38 PM »
Thanks gents.  Grant - I thought we had done the hard part when you fell early - to a Carlisle player I think.  I was wrong.  Great effort in getting your numbers up after a quiet early part of the season.

Santino67

• Platinum Member
    • Bebo & Facebook
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2011, 13:27:41 PM »

Thanks gents.  Grant - I thought we had done the hard part when you fell early - to a Carlisle player I think.  I was wrong.  Great effort in getting your numbers up after a quiet early part of the season.

acessteve (think he"s from Leeds) got me with his runner runner king king when i flopped trip 2"s lol Come say hi if any of your team are playing Manchester. 3 of us are going so far but that may increase  :)

andyg

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2011, 15:40:03 PM »
Congrats on another fine win Glasgow,dont think i will get to play last two games as i will be on holliday at time , though good luck to every one else that makes it ac ad1 ad ah :as:

gerry5421

• Gold Member
    • Troon PC Tech
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2011, 15:44:19 PM »
If we take all three points in the next game , then we can"t be beaten in the final game
Gerry

Santino67

• Platinum Member
    • Bebo & Facebook
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2011, 13:59:34 PM »
I"m out on Sunday, working 6-midnight but will keep an eye on the Glasgow page with huge interest. Good luck everyone playing, let"s get it tied up  8)