Author Topic: A Year (and a couple of weeks) In Poker!  (Read 28713 times)

Fatcatstu

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: A Year (and a couple of weeks) In Poker!
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2012, 08:57:20 AM »
Sigh. Just sigh. Gl Glenn, have a top time, I am massively jealous
England C Captain 2012
World Team Champions England 2013

Bigfella42

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
  • Vague memories of being in Vegas
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2012, 08:31:07 AM »
Arrived safe and sound and played the nugget event. Was running well til some idiot shoved 40 bigs with A 10 against my QQ and got there. Never mind, got in a cab straight up to the rio as Danny is going well in the 1500 he has about 45k with average about half that. Two levels left tonight I"m at the bar can"t watch him he could lose it all in two hands but fingers crossed he can make day 2.

Loving Vegas. felt really awful on the flight over with the flu bug but it was like a miracle a few hours after landing I was 100% again so all set for a great 2 weeks.

Tikay took my photo today as he was stunned to see a chezger shirt in vegas. Then just spotted Rich Offless playing cash at the rio and he took my photo too, so I"m obviously famous!

OK hope we can run better soon.

xx
APAT Scotland runner up 2008
APAT Sotland final table 2009
If it's not in Scotland you can forget it!

duke3016

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum Member
    • ChezGer
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2012, 09:45:52 AM »

Tikay took my photo today as he was stunned to see a chezger shirt in vegas. Then just spotted Rich Offless playing cash at the rio and he took my photo too, so I"m obviously famous!

Run good vibes go with it - strength and honour Big Man

Bigfella42

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2012, 00:07:07 AM »
Quick update from the bar at golden nugget. danny cashed in the 1500 for 3500 but wsop results show him as being from switzerland. i just busted my second tourny a 200 at binions so drinking for rest of day. moving to harrahs tomorrow time for a wsop event gonna play a 1k on wednesday. great times xxx

Bigfella42

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Silver Member
« Reply #64 on: September 12, 2012, 14:37:08 PM »
Oh yes, I have a blog, it"s been so long I almost forgot! Keeping this updated is not my strong point. However, this is worthy of an entry.

I was sat on the train this morning heading up to London, and as you do I had my phone out looking for the latest news and gossip. Flicked onto the APAT page and for some reason clicked on the Hall Of Fame section. I came across the entry of Brendan Hartnett and on reading realised it"s the anniversary of his passing on Saturday, so I thought I"d make a short post in memory.

Those of you who knew him know his story and for those who didn"t get to meet him, suggest you read the section (link below) as his story is a special one.

if you"re having a beer on Saturday, raise a glass to Brendan - the expression "one of a kind" really does apply to him.

http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=1080.0

Paulie_D

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
  • Travel Guru
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2012, 14:49:48 PM »

I came across the entry of Brendan Hartnett and on reading realised it"s the anniversary of his passing on Saturday, so I thought I"d make a short post in memory.

Those of you who knew him know his story and for those who didn"t get to meet him, suggest you read the section (link below) as his story is a special one.

if you"re having a beer on Saturday, raise a glass to Brendan - the expression "one of a kind" really does apply to him.

http://www.apat.com/forum/index.php?topic=1080.0

I worthy reminder....thanks.
“Thor has Mjolnir but I have a banhammer. I think I win”