Author Topic: Welcome!  (Read 2879 times)

Tiger-flash

• Regional Captain
  • Silver Member
  • East Midlands capt
Welcome!
« on: February 20, 2012, 11:25:45 AM »
Hi all. I would like to say welcome and many thanks to all who have joined the new East Midlands poker club for this coming season 6. Its great for us midlanders to pull together and hopefully we can be a great team. I know this season will be hard as there will also be some quality teams and regions out there but with determination and teamwork we will do fine.

Keep spreading the word to your friends and poker players alike and tell them that Apat is going places this year along with pokerstars being the main site. I cant wait for this now!!!!  :)

Anyone who lives in the East midlands and who wants to join feel free to do so and will be most welcome

All you poker players from Notts, Derby, Leicester, Lincoln, Chesterfield, Mansfield and surrounding areas (and sorry if ive missed any other areas out) lets join together and make us an unstoppable team

We already have the best poker room in Europe and i know that there are loads of players out there so now lets prove that we have the best team, who is up for it? !!!!!!!!!!!

I am not on facebook or twitter im afraid as im oldskool but hopefully some of my team mates can spread the word or help me promote the team on these sites  ;)

« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 11:12:55 AM by Tiger-flash »
Apat Notts player of the season, season 5
Brookfield pub Redtooth champion
Darly Abbey pub champion

AceOnTheRiver

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 12:21:43 PM »

All you poker players from Notts, Derby, Leicester, Lincoln, Chesterfield, Mansfield and surrounding areas (and sorry if ive missed any other areas out)

Ahem!

;)
@jpround on Twitter
Views are my own
"Do not protect yourself by a fence, but rather by your friends" Czech Proverb
"Where you find beer, you find good life" Another Czech Proverb

Delboy

• Silver Member
  • Its not about the Poker
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 19:44:53 PM »

All you poker players from Notts, Derby, Leicester, Lincoln, Chesterfield, Mansfield and surrounding areas (and sorry if ive missed any other areas out)

Ahem!

;)

+1