Author Topic: UM WHERE IS the Omaha mtt FOR TONIGHT THE 24TH please?CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE  (Read 2982 times)

Buffenberger

• Bronze Member
IVE TRAWLED THE WILL HILL SITE WITH ITS BAD MENUS BUT i CANT FIND THE OMAHA MTT anywhere.Its supposed be starting at 9pm but doesnt exist according to the menus no matter how you look at them.customer service are clueless and I cant reg to donate you my money if I cant find it.help please.thanks and regards.

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
it"s there Dyl, and there"s a stack of ppl registered already. it"s out in plain view, right next to the holdem main event!!

ok i lied - it broke, and got removed.... waiting for it to re-appear

Buffenberger

• Bronze Member
not on my menus sir nor on rudders who has rung me with the same problem.i found the hold em game easy enough as it starts at 8pm and i used the price option to find it.I cant see the omaha one anywhere.nor could customer service.could you please give me the steps i need to take to find it as its not in my normal all games mtt menus.ahhh.thanks

ok i lied - it broke, and got removed.... waiting for it to re-appear

[/quote]

AMRN

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
lol Dyl, you didn"t see my small text?

Buffenberger

• Bronze Member
no sir , my eyes are are as bad as my poker.ok i hope it reappears.thanks.

Buffenberger

• Bronze Member
um i think between apat and will hill some sort of announcement should have been made as all of myy table is already complaining as to where the omaha has gone.is easy enough for will hill to do.not a good start and smacks of the 888 debacles.hope it reappears so the restof us can actually register soon.

Des

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member

um i think between apat and will hill some sort of announcement should have been made as all of myy table is already complaining as to where the omaha has gone.is easy enough for will hill to do.not a good start and smacks of the 888 debacles.hope it reappears so the restof us can actually register soon.

Not easy to make an announcement when we are similarly awaiting the event to appear. I have however said in the forum thread for the main event that it is now unlikely to go ahead tonight.
Email: des@apat.com
Facebook: Des Duffy
Twitter: Des Duffy

Buffenberger

• Bronze Member
Hi Des , if you read the quote again youll see that Im in no way blaming apat "  I think between apat and will hill should have made an announcement. " what I mean is will hill should tell you whats happening and also the players so then youre in the know.It just sadly reminds me of 888.1.  customer service have no clue or interest about the problem . 2. they dont bother to make an announcement in the lobby or come to the tables .I havent at any point asked apat to make an announcement.its not your fault its will hills but sadly just like 888 it looks v poor.i think stars sadly shows the other networks for what they are and that is poor.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 21:00:24 PM by Buffenberger »