Author Topic: Access to account  (Read 14451 times)

Des

• Administrator
  • Platinum Member
Re: Access to account
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2012, 13:12:39 PM »

I did wrestle control back of my hotmail account by recovering the account via security questions and deleting the said hacking alternative email id, changing security questions and making it a hard password.

The security question is wrong  ??? Tried to go through the online questionnaire route but no reply from Hotmail either. 4 e-mails to Pokerstars support & security appear to have fallen on deaf ears now  :"(

5 days on and still no access  >:( Thanks to some help from Des I did actually get a phone call from them at 9pm on Tuesday, unfortunately I missed it and they"ve never rang me back since  >:( I"m now back to square one having sent another 2 e-mails which haven"t had reply  ::) . I have to say though, Hotmail/Microsoft are just a complete and utter joke, verging on requiring a government bail-out to make their sorry ass look respectable again!!!

Nothing this morning?  I"m talking to my guy over there at the moment, will bring this up Grant.

Thanks Des, still nothing so far. I"m working 2-10 today & tomorrow so I"ll PM my mobi number to you as that"s probably the easiest way to contact me again till tomorrow morning.

Cheers
Grant

A note has been sent to security Grant and your account is frozen.  Hope it gets sorted without issue.
Email: des@apat.com
Facebook: Des Duffy
Twitter: Des Duffy

Santino67

• Platinum Member
  • Fat Charlie Sheen - @GrantSpeirs
    • Bebo & Facebook
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2012, 12:24:20 PM »

I did wrestle control back of my hotmail account by recovering the account via security questions and deleting the said hacking alternative email id, changing security questions and making it a hard password.

The security question is wrong  ??? Tried to go through the online questionnaire route but no reply from Hotmail either. 4 e-mails to Pokerstars support & security appear to have fallen on deaf ears now  :"(

5 days on and still no access  >:( Thanks to some help from Des I did actually get a phone call from them at 9pm on Tuesday, unfortunately I missed it and they"ve never rang me back since  >:( I"m now back to square one having sent another 2 e-mails which haven"t had reply  ::) . I have to say though, Hotmail/Microsoft are just a complete and utter joke, verging on requiring a government bail-out to make their sorry ass look respectable again!!!

Nothing this morning?  I"m talking to my guy over there at the moment, will bring this up Grant.

Thanks Des, still nothing so far. I"m working 2-10 today & tomorrow so I"ll PM my mobi number to you as that"s probably the easiest way to contact me again till tomorrow morning.

Cheers
Grant

A note has been sent to security Grant and your account is frozen.  Hope it gets sorted without issue.

I"ve been e-mailing security all week and they haven"t replied once. They"ve rang me twice, both times I was out at work and both times they left messages that they"ll ring back and didn"t. I have no other way to contact them, no idea whether my account has been raided, have no idea how to get my account open again and quite frankly wouldn"t bother my ar5e doing so if it wasn"t for the APAT league, coz up to this point I"m very very disappointed with them. A week has now passed and I"m no closer to resolving this. I"ll now no doubt miss week 4 of the league games as well after missing week 3 coz of this. It"s a bit of a shambles TBH  >:(
APAT Scottish Amateur Champion 2011 :~)
APAT Online North America PLO Champion 2011
Chipaccrual's Big APAT Christmas End Of Year Quiz Champion 2011
2012 Scottish Captain @ ECOAP
APAT Online Irish PLO Champion 2013
APAT Online Scottish Champion 2017

frankieb

• Regional Captain
  • Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2012, 21:11:32 PM »

Grant, what a complete mess.Hope you can get this sorted mate.

Santino67

• Platinum Member
  • Fat Charlie Sheen - @GrantSpeirs
    • Bebo & Facebook
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2012, 23:28:15 PM »

Grant, what a complete mess.Hope you can get this sorted mate.

Now heard nothing from 9 e-mails Frank so dejection has well and truly kicked in  :( I had such positive hopes for season 6 as well  ::)
APAT Scottish Amateur Champion 2011 :~)
APAT Online North America PLO Champion 2011
Chipaccrual's Big APAT Christmas End Of Year Quiz Champion 2011
2012 Scottish Captain @ ECOAP
APAT Online Irish PLO Champion 2013
APAT Online Scottish Champion 2017