Author Topic: VOTE !!!! - FINISHING TIME  (Read 4392 times)

CincinnatiKid

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
VOTE !!!! - FINISHING TIME
« on: March 14, 2012, 16:35:16 PM »
Hi,

a lot of dicussions about the finishing time of matchday 1. Try to change a bit and posted my opininion about that in captains board. The majority of players are UK players and it seems that our needs are a bit underrepresented. Some of you contact me and told me that they dislike to play weekly matchdays if there is a finishing time apx. 3-4 a.m.(MEZ) I understand and agree with you and it"s difficult to play if you have to work next morning with less than 5-6 hours sleep. So it"s important to know what"s your opinion about this fact and also is there a future for team europe.

Nevertheless please give your vote if you agree or you dislike to play every week the Online League in regards of such a late finishing time.

A small correction will be on next matchday 2, blind level will be 12 minutes now and a retaining stack of 5K chips.
Guess the finishing time will be apx. 2-3.am.(MEZ).

Please let me know asap!

Achim
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 10:52:31 AM by CincinnatiKid »
Follow my Poker Twitter @CINK1D
Follow my Horseracing Twitter @AG_CGN
Ex Team Lucky Squad
Captain Ex-Regional Team Europe
Member Ex-Regional Team East of England
Member Ex-Luton Poker Club

Mattejat

Re: VOTE !!!! - FINISHING TIME
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 16:58:31 PM »

Papalego

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 17:13:55 PM »
Yeap, finishing time is much to late!  >:(

Ok, I had no good day and finished around 10 pm! lol  ::)

Best regards.

Scousebill

• Gold Member
  • Liverpool FC, APAT Poker @TheHummingbirds CoLFC
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 10:43:10 AM »
Just jumping into your thread... I do not like the 7pm (UK) start time but this is because of some of the late finishes from last season. Also this season has seen a massive increase in numbers.. I did not expect to see 500 entries..
We can"t really start any earlier as I think that would be inconvenient for far too many players and we can"t really tinker with the clock more than 12 mins or the structure because then the late players complain about it becoming a crapshoot.
Out of interest, how many players did you have that are more than +1 hour UK Time..?
Silver Medal APAT European Champs. 2015
WCOAP 6-MAX Champion, 2015.
2015 APAT Player of The Year.
Online 10th Anniversary Vegas Sat. Winner 2016

Twitter @APATBillShep

CincinnatiKid

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 11:51:31 AM »
Scousebill, thanks for reply. Im also very interested to get an answer how many players will continiously play if the finishing time is still later than 1 p.a. UK ( 2a.m. MEZ). Most of our players are brand new APATers. (you can see  it in numbers of postings) They don"t use or read this forum so much, so I guess we"ve got the answer sunday evening.
Follow my Poker Twitter @CINK1D
Follow my Horseracing Twitter @AG_CGN
Ex Team Lucky Squad
Captain Ex-Regional Team Europe
Member Ex-Regional Team East of England
Member Ex-Luton Poker Club

DodgyEnd (Tom APAT.be)

• Staker Licensed Player
  • Platinum Member
    • APAT Belgium
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2012, 13:59:38 PM »
I agree the finishing time is pretty late, but it wouldn"t stop me from playing every week. I can"t play this Sunday probably, but after I will play most tournaments. I would like to keep the excellent structure!!
APAT Belgium

Bwin: Kayden2012 --- Pokerstars: DodgyEnd
Captain of Team Belgium (silver medal ECOAP 2013)