Author Topic: Changes to Online League Matchday 2 structure  (Read 3046 times)

Curlarge

• Regional Captain
  • Platinum Member
  • I wish I was as good as someone better than me!
Changes to Online League Matchday 2 structure
« on: March 16, 2012, 14:59:24 PM »
Following on from the very late finish of Matchday 1, a large number of players raised concerns about the lateness of the finishing time (03.08) given that Monday it working day for most players. Team Europe also pointed out that they are 1 hour ahead of the rest of us.

After alot of opinion giving from the Regional Captains, the APAT management and Pokerstars it has been agreed to change the structure to 4k starting stack and 12 minute blinds, to ensure that the overall playing experience for the vast majority of players is as good as is possible.

On a personal level I opted for the retention of a 5k stack and a reduction to 12 minute blinds, but others felt this was not enough.

The full statement from Des is here for you all to read.

There has been a great deal of discussion on the structure; particularly on the Captains board, following last weekend"s opening match in the National Online League.

As a result APAT and the Captains have agreed to test a slightly reduced structure for match 2. This will consist of 4,000 starting chips and 12 minute blinds - a structure which is still deeper than PokerStars own deep stack structure. These changes should see the final table completing around 12.30am.

We look forward to seeing you all ahead of match 2 and as always, we will listen to your feedback following that match also - but hope the changes we"ve made will allow an even greater number of players to enjoy the PokerStars.com National Online League.

Captains please inform your players of these changes.
APAT Season 6 statistics
APAT Live Events 8, Attended 8, Final Tables 0, Cashes 0, Ranking Points 0, Having a word with myself 1.