Author Topic: Changes to Online League Matchday 2 Structure  (Read 3209 times)

Diablo

• Regional Captain
  • Silver Member
Changes to Online League Matchday 2 Structure
« on: March 16, 2012, 15:59:46 PM »
Just thought I"d let everyone know the change to the next matchday structure which had been discussed by the regional captains and sanctioned by APAT:

There has been a great deal of discussion on the structure; particularly on the Captains board, following last weekend"s opening match in the National Online League.

As a result APAT and the Captains have agreed to test a slightly reduced structure for match 2. This will consist of 4,000 starting chips and 12 minute blinds - a structure which is still deeper than PokerStars own deep stack structure. These changes should see the final table completing around 12.30am.

We look forward to seeing you all ahead of match 2 and as always, we will listen to your feedback following that match also - but hope the changes we"ve made will allow an even greater number of players to enjoy the PokerStars.com National Online League.

This should still generate plenty of play.

Good Luck and see you on Sunday..
The Jellyfish!!!!
London Regional Captain :)

gosling67

Re: Changes to Online League Matchday 2 Structure
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 18:57:42 PM »
That sounds better - work on Monday morning, so wouldn"t want to be up too late (assuming I get anywhere near the final table lol)

I was away last weekend, but will be playing this time

Good luck everyone!